Survivor Tetepare

F

Fjm12

*A surprise guest appears!*
Hey everyone! Decided to fly in from the States to check and see how it was all going...
...and no, I can't give out any supplies :p I'm just a guest

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
*A surprise guest appears!*
Hey everyone! Decided to fly in from the States to check and see how it was all going...
...and no, I can't give out any supplies :p I'm just a guest

Notty and I realize there was an unexpected guest in the island. Instead of throwing him to the sharks (Which is illegal) we let him stay at our house in the island. He will be safe there. For now.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Forest you and Vati have the same/more experience than me in survivor you just can't think of a good reason to vote me out because you want to control another huge alliance.
I never said you had more experience than us. I said more than Xfolo. The reason we want you out is because, out of the two non-alliance members in our tribe, you have more experience. Plus I never controlled a huge alliance, I was in one.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime for some good ole' role play :D (Starting when getting off the boat)

Ansoro gives us our tribes, and I'm just bewildered by the amazing people that I have in my tribe. But is it a sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare? We have to vote for people out of our own tribe. I don't want anyone in my tribe leaving, it's too good to be true. Odds are at least one of us will be voted off while we're still in these tribes.

After being re-introduced to my tribe members, I venture off for a bit, to collect some coconuts before they're all gone, because SOMEONE was planning to use them for his evil ways. I make some grass skirts for all of the ladies on the island.... and Hype... And I store the extras away in a secret hiding spot.

Then I hold my whistle in my hand that I had made into a necklace in between seasons... Mako had escaped from the aquarium about a month before this season started. I would go to the docks everyday and blow the whistle, in hopes that he would respond... and he never did. When I came to survivor, I thought it would be a nice way to get him off my mind, but I still had to bring my whistle. I walk to the beach, and, in desperate hopes, I blow the whistle, hoping, that maybe, he was some where near the island. I wait a few minutes, and nothing... With my high hopes crushed, I head back to my tribe and have a good time, with the memories of Mako still in the back of my thoughts...

(For those of you who are knew to survivor, "Mako" was a pet shark I had last season, who I brought back with me to live in an aquarium at home.)

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivors that still need to vote:
Hype (waiting for him to agree to the randomizer)​
Digital (waiting for her to agree to the randomizer)​
Smoggy​
Fruit​
Mario​
Awwwyea
John
Storm
Kattzen
Old Man Oak​
Jivvi​
Wait, what? I thought it was like an automatic thing when we all agreed on the randomizer. It's not?

Not really. I did said Nitasu's name came out but at the end you're the ones who decide wether to vote for him or to vote for someone else. But yes, either way you have to send me your vote.

F

Fjm12

Notty and I realize there was an unexpected guest in the island. Instead of throwing him to the sharks (Which is illegal) we let him stay at our house in the island. He will be safe there. For now.
Thank you for your hospitality, Ansoro and Notty. I may not be in the actual game, but if you need any help setting up challenges, I'm here to help, just consider me an "intern" of sorts.

After formal introductions, Fjm12 goes to look through the refrigerator and finds some pina coladas to drink

Mmmm this looks delicious. I sure hope the survivors are doing okay...

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The moment I found out I had Hype, Mario, Fruit and Smoggy in my team I was happy and genuinely thrilled. Then I read:
Remember! Each tribe will have to vote out someone from their OWN tribe.​
My reaction then became this:

Right now I'll agree to the randomizer. BUT... as much as I adore my team, know that I will turn against you at any moment, because I plan to WIN this!

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Right now I'll agree to the randomizer. BUT... as much as I adore my team, know that I will turn against you at any moment now, because I plan to WIN this!

Kinda thought we could like be nice to eachother in this season, guess I was wrong. Some crazy ones gotta be putting all the rest on edge.
You know I'm kidding right? Right?
I would never turn against you guys.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Knowing that there's a decent chance that I'm going to do horribly again, and knowing that my chances of being the next Cochran are slim, I go spearfishing, and catch some fish. I cook it up in the fire, and go over to my tribe, saying that if I'm the first to go, that I hope you all do really well, and that you can keep my computer to do stuff on it...