Survivor Tetepare

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Knowing that there's a decent chance that I'm going to do horribly again, and knowing that my chances of being the next Cochran are slim, I go spearfishing, and catch some fish. I cook it up in the fire, and go over to my tribe, saying that if I'm the first to go, that I hope you all do really well, and that you can keep my computer to do stuff on it...
I'll see you in the danger zone. cautios

nitasu987

Reaction score
Knowing that there's a decent chance that I'm going to do horribly again, and knowing that my chances of being the next Cochran are slim, I go spearfishing, and catch some fish. I cook it up in the fire, and go over to my tribe, saying that if I'm the first to go, that I hope you all do really well, and that you can keep my computer to do stuff on it...
I'll see you in the danger zone. cautios
You too, buddy :D Hope neither of us get vo'd

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Sorry for double post but I forgot to ask

Ansoro since one of our tribe left this voting session will this keep jivvi out of the danger zone this round? It feels like this would keep things fair since we are already down a member.

No. Someone from you tribe will still have to go to the danger zone.

(Don't worry though. I'll just say twists happen at any moment).

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Alright purdeni let's get started on the funeral --> begins digging the grave. Eventually 22 finishes the grave. Oak works to set up decoration ( :0 ) raxo builds the casket 77 writes up and distributes funeral pamphlets. As the ceremony begins we see some people from all tribes in attendance the loud sounds of funeral music can be heard in the background. Then raxo begins to give the eulogy. After a quite impressive funeral ceremony we bury him. May he rest in peace <-----
you will be missed sir oak

nitasu987

Reaction score
Alright purdeni let's get started on the funeral --> begins digging the grave. Eventually 22 finishes the grave. Oak works to set up decoration ( :0 ) raxo builds the casket 77 writes up and distributes funeral pamphlets. As the ceremony begins we see some people from all tribes in attendance the loud sounds of funeral music can be heard in the background. Then raxo begins to give the eulogy. After a quite impressive funeral ceremony we bury him. May he rest in peace <-----
you will be missed sir oak
Wait.. How can Oak set up the decorations if he 'died'?

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivors who are in in the danger zone are... Hockeyfan, Vati, Mythelf, FruitNinja, Smoggywaffles, Nitasu and Jivvi.
I'll make the randomizer in a bit.​
Nitasu received 4 votes​
Jivvi received 3 votes​
Hockey received 2 votes​
Vati received 2 votes​
Fruit received 2 votes​
Smoggy received 2 votes​
Digital received 1 vote​
John received 1 vote​
Oak received 1 vote​
Who voted for who:​
Lingolia Tribe
Hockeyfan- Vati​
Mythelf- Didn't wanted to vote. Therefore she's in the danger zone. As well as the other two since there was a tie.​
Vati- Hockey​
Xfolo- Vati​
Forest- Hockey​
Hitalia Tribe
Hype- Fruit​
Mario- Smoggy​
Fruit- Digital​
Smoggy- Fruit​
Digital- Smoggy​
(There was a tie in here as well.)​
Meritia Tribe
Nitasu- John​