Survivor Tetepare

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
What happens if I survive, you mean little- lovely teamates? Do we vote me off again?
:c
Well jivvi as much as I hate voting you off in the first place the reasons to vote you off were completely inside the tribe. Unless something changes I'm sorry to say you'll keep being voted for until you either don't survive or something else changes causing us to re think our vote. So sorry jivvi but yes you'll probably get voted for again

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
I'm sorry its not like we want to vote for you but there's her limited choices meaning the outcome is roughly the same.:c otherwise I'd tell the entire island "hey come over her let's party" and we'd make a massive tribe and vote nobody out. " would be killer party though and the tribal alliance would be massive probably spanning the entire tribe, ansoro wouldn't let that happen:( on the bright side there's a 6/7 chance you'll survive this round

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Twist coming!!
I don't mean to sound disrespectful however it seems odd to announce a twist in anticipation even if in doing so you don't reveal the twist.I've seen survivor they normally don't tell you some things coming so was there point to the post? If so a simple yes shall do.

I let people know I'm about to make a twist just to warn them not to make any strategy yet. Since the game it's changing in some ways.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Twist
New Tribes​
Sermonia Tribe
Vati​
Storm​
Kattzen​
Awwwyea​
Forest Knight​
FruitNinja​
HypeBurst​
22emanresuym​
77 is the best​
Dunretia Tribe
Nitasu​
Jivvi​
John​
Digitalmez​
Smoggywaffles​
Raxo​
Xfolo​
Hockeyfan​
Mariosatr​
Listen carefully! This is how it will work. Each Tribe will have to vote out TWO Survivors from the OPPOSITE Tribe. So this time, your tribe works as a team. So there will be FOUR Survivors in the danger zone. I'll give two days to make strategy.​
Good luck Survivors remaining.​

storm886

Reaction score
After losing my home to some random explosion..... I lost some of my tribe members and welcomed some new tribe members. Along with this, I took on a new name, Sermonia. Together, nitasu, awwwyea, kattzen, john, and I, tied the Meritia banner on a float made from logs. Then, we set it out to the endless blue openess. I walked with Kattzen and Awwwyea to the right side of the beach, and John and nitasu walked to the left side. Periodically, I would look back until I could see John and nitasu no longer. In front of us, I could see new faces and a new chapter.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
WHY WAS I IN THE DANGER ZONE :p
Also, Digi, it's not what it looks like... :oops:
Sooooo, let's see, who to vote for... what about Jivvi and Hockey? They seem like dangerous players...

Also, just a suggestion, I like to make a suggestion right off the bat and see where the discussion leads us.

mythelf

Reaction score
And I was probably the stupidest person ever, but I just could not vote for Hockey, so I decided not to vote at all which as all of you guys can see was a really bad decision. Kinda sad to see the merging of the tribes without me and I guess if there is another season I will try to be in it. Stay classy my friends. Mythelf, over and out.