Survivor Tetepare

storm886

Reaction score
If we are voting for the other tribe, why dont we split the votes so that lots of there tribe go to the danger zone? Like two votes on each person so they all go?
Vati: Not Answered
Storm: Agreed
Kattzen: Agreed
Awwwyea: Not Answered
Forest Knight: Agreed
FruitNinja: Not Answered
HypeBurst: Agreed
22emanresuym: Not Answered
77 is the best: Not Answered

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Twist
New Tribes​
Dunretia Tribe
Nitasu​
Jivvi​
John​
Digitalmez​
Smoggywaffles​
Raxo​
Xfolo​
Hockeyfan​
Mariosatr​
Listen carefully! This is how it will work. Each Tribe will have to vote out TWO Survivors from the OPPOSITE Tribe. So this time, your tribe works as a team. So there will be FOUR Survivors in the danger zone. I'll give two days to make strategy.​
Good luck Survivors remaining.​
Well hello there Dunretia.​
First off...​
If we are voting for the other tribe, why dont we split the votes so that lots of there tribe go to the danger zone? Like two votes on each person so they all go?
Can we make this happen?
Sermonia Tribe
Vati​
Storm​
Kattzen​
Awwwyea​
Forest Knight​
FruitNinja​
HypeBurst​
22emanresuym​
77 is the best​

I'm unsure about our voting plans here. Are we voting for who we think may prove to be a threat later on in the game? Who's a threat now? Most influential? Annoying? Inactive? Or are we voting on our own?​
Also, I guess I better help out around the camp.​
Now that Digitalmez is part of a new and way more better tribe, her slaves FruitNinja and HypeBurst are no longer around to clean up after her. So she got up off her ass and decided to build shelter for her old and new teammates.
She felt that the shelter was bland and decided to find some items to decorate the pile of sticks.
Jelly Salmonella Tribe?

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Beautiful shelter, truly beautiful digi..

That, is an amazing plan....... BUT I won't be of the people voting for Digi.... she might rip my head off....

storm886

Reaction score
I'm up for it, how will everyone know who to vote for?
If we all agree to this, then I (or someone else, doesn't really matter) will assign each person who they should vote for.

Ex:
myusername: Jivvi and Mario
vati: Mario and Hockey
hype: Hockey and Smoggy
etc.

The only problem with this is this: If the other tribe does the exact same thing, then it's kind of defeating the purpose of voting. Thus.... ansoro and notty are sure to introduce a twist like... voting for ourselves!!! So I guess a twist is bound to happen anyway though, I say we go for it!

Anyways these people still need to comment:

77_is_the_best
vati180
Awwwyea

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
EVERYONE, STOP AND READ THIS!!
If the other tribe uses Hype's idea... THEN WE'RE ALL GOING TO THE DANGER ZONE!!
I mean, what kind of voting is that, although a good strategy, it's a bit OP..
I think we should all do it the right way and vote for 2 from the other tribe.
So storm, for this:
going to have to disagree for now..

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
If the other tribe uses Hype's idea... THEN WE'RE ALL GOING TO THE DANGER ZONE!!
So storm, for this:
What's honestly the worst thing that could happen, they do the same? Then it just means everyone has a less chance of going home.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
So storm, for this:
Thank you XD

I hate to see this kind of voting actually though I'll gladly do it if it comes to it. I'm hoping ansoro only allows one person from each tribe to go to the danger zone since we're voting on the other side

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I am currently with Xfolo and Smoggy who is allied with digital, so I am 90% sure us 4 are truced and I have not asked nitasu yet (but maybe should.) *insert roleplay below*
I get off the tree and am still bleeding a bit from the fall. I walk back to camp and then hear that the tribes have been switched and I was safe from the danger zone. I jump around like I won the lottery and take a map to my new tribe location. I see Xfolo and am glad he is with me, I recognize a few faces from the boat and have a few small talks about the island and strategy of the game. The tribe seems to get along pretty good. I clear a spot near the campfire and fall asleep.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
"3) Do not talk about this somewhere other than the playing thread. This means NOWHERE. Not in PM's, not on the servers, not anywhere."

This rule is honestly just silly to be completely honest. I disputed it last season and I will do it again. The whole essence of all the survivor seasons on tv have been 'to be sneaky or cunning' and the best parts are watching the reactions of the blind-sided contestants. How exactly do we blind-side players when all the information that circulates in this game is out in the open.

Its like if they had a rule on survivor that said "You are not allowed to talk in small groups and decide your plans". Those moments create the most excitement and get the audience more 'into it'. Now I know we dont have a audience but the players aren't competing for money or anything, they are playing to have fun and this rule completely blocks all opportunities to make such exciting moves.

I dont want to get too survivor nerdy but any self respecting survivor fan will remember one of the best (in my opinion the best) seasons ever, Season 16 in Micronesia with the Black Widow group of girls. They absolutely slaughtered all the boys in this season. how you may ask? they were sneaky and discussed within themselves, without the boys knowing, how they would vote out each and every one. How exactly would Natalie have been able to convince Erik to give up his immunity? How would they have blind-sided Ozzie and Jason? They couldnt have and that season would have been as boring as season 5 (oh god that one is terrible).

An example that this rule ruined was my plan. Equal amounts of votes for every member of the other tribe, sending all of them to the danger zone but alas, it wouldn't work because I had to proclaim it to everyone instead of just my tribe.

Andres, please remove this silly rule, it makes absolutely no sense in this game, a game that prides itself on sneakiness. We could always just explain ourselves after each vote so everyone knows what happened behind the scenes.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
"3) Do not talk about this somewhere other than the playing thread. This means NOWHERE. Not in PM's, not on the servers, not anywhere."

This rule is honestly just silly to be completely honest. I disputed it last season and I will do it again. The whole essence of all the survivor seasons on tv have been 'to be sneaky or cunning' and the best parts are watching the reactions of the blind-sided contestants. How exactly do we blind-side players when all the information that circulates in this game is out in the open.

Its like if they had a rule on survivor that said "You are not allowed to talk in small groups and decide your plans". Those moments create the most excitement and get the audience more 'into it'. Now I know we dont have a audience but the players aren't competing for money or anything, they are playing to have fun and this rule completely blocks all opportunities to make such exciting moves.

I dont want to get too survivor nerdy but any self respecting survivor fan will remember one of the best (in my opinion the best) seasons ever, Season 16 in Micronesia with the Black Widow group of girls. They absolutely slaughtered all the boys in this season. how you may ask? they were sneaky and discussed within themselves, without the boys knowing, how they would vote out each and every one. How exactly would Natalie have been able to convince Erik to give up his immunity? How would they have blind-sided Ozzie and Jason? They couldnt have and that season would have been as boring as season 5 (oh god that one is terrible).

An example that this rule ruined was my plan. Equal amounts of votes for every member of the other tribe, sending all of them to the danger zone but alas, it wouldn't work because I had to proclaim it to everyone instead of just my tribe.

Andres, please remove this silly rule, it makes absolutely no sense in this game, a game that prides itself on sneakiness. We could always just explain ourselves after each vote so everyone knows what happened behind the scenes.
I feel the exact same way about this. I've been thinking of saying it myself but I didn't wanna step on any toes.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score

Even though you are on the opposing team (I still love you babe <3)
I really must agree with the idea, and I think it should be completely eradicated!
We need to be able to keep our team tactics a secret. ^.^

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I still love you babe <3
I love you so much that I would listen to your muted skype calls for hours just to hear your sister screaming in the background, or was it your brother? Im not sure, i think you explained it but I was too focused on your lovely typings. I swear Australia has some of the most amazingly snuggley people, it has to be something in the water or something but i know is that you all like my own personal teddies and i wanna suggle snuggle snuggle you all night long. joshy u are so cute i could just eat you all up with a spoon or other cutlery because you are just so yummy.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
I still love you babe <3
I love you so much that I would listen to your muted skype calls for hours just to hear your sister screaming in the background, or was it your brother? Im not sure, i think you explained it but I was too focused on your lovely typings. I swear Australia has some of the most amazingly snuggley people, it has to be something in the water or something but i know is that you all like my own personal teddies and i wanna suggle snuggle snuggle you all night long. joshy u are so cute i could just eat you all up with a spoon or other cutlery because you are just so yummy.

Aw how romantic. :3
digitalmez see this? LOLoveyouforever <3

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
I still love you babe <3

Aw how romantic. :3
digitalmez see this? LOLoveyouforever <3