Survivor Tetepare

F

Fjm12

As xXxFruitNinjaxXx walks off I yell to him
"Hey bro, you forgot your whistle!"
He had left it on the beach before he went swimming. Of course, I was just there to watch the waves crest and break before I headed back off to ansoro2112 's and Nottykitten 's place, and I didn't expect to see him there. It was good that I arrived when I did, I guess... it appeared that some sharks were about to make a meal of him, and none of them were Mako. At least that's what I thought what was happening, I didn't have a very clear view from where I was...

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Since the Sermonia tribe wants to put all of us into the danger zone, we should be doing the same thing!​
:3​
I've put together a refrence list to use if we follow through with it​
Dunretia Tribe
Nitasu - Vati and Storm​
Jivvi - Storm and Kattzen​
John - Kattzen and Awwwyea​
Digitalmez - Awwwyeah and Forest​
Smoggywaffles - Forest and and Fruit​
Raxo - Fruit and Hype​
Xfolo - Hype and 22​
Hockeyfan - 22 and 77​
Mariosatr - 77 and Vati​

nitasu987

Reaction score
Since the Sermonia tribe wants to put all of us into the danger zone, we should be doing the same thing!
:3
I've put together a refrence list to use if we follow through with it
Dunretia Tribe
Nitasu - Vati and Storm
Jivvi - Storm and Kattzen
John - Kattzen and Awwwyea
Digitalmez - Awwwyeah and Forest
Smoggywaffles - Forest and and Fruit
Raxo - Fruit and Hype
Xfolo - Hype and 22
Hockeyfan - 22 and 77
Mariosatr - 77 and Vati

Jivvi, just vote for Vati/Forest

nitasu987

Reaction score

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score

nitasu987

Reaction score
Sermonia Tribe
Do we all agree on Hockey and nitasu?

Um, why vote me, I'm just curious? I haven't exactly done much other than agree with Hockey. Is that soooo bad?
Um, well
Were definitely voting for hockey however the second is still up for discussion I'm fine with nitasu unless someone has a better argument
and i had no problem with it.

Well then myusername22 why do you want everyone to vote for me?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Um, why vote me, I'm just curious? I haven't exactly done much other than agree with Hockey. Is that soooo bad?
Um, well
Were definitely voting for hockey however the second is still up for discussion I'm fine with nitasu unless someone has a better argument
and i had no problem with it.

Does it matter? This isn't mafia where you have to have well thought out arguments to vote for someone. Maybe we find you a threat? It doesn't matter, we've decided to vote for you so good luck in the danger zone.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Um, well and i had no problem with it.

Does it matter? This isn't mafia where you have to have well thought out arguments to vote for someone. Maybe we find you a threat? It doesn't matter, we've decided to vote for you so good luck in the danger zone.

Well, no. It doesn't matter. But, I think you're voting for me for no reason. I mean, seriously, I'm no threat. I don't plan on making it past the merge. Maybe there'll be a tribe switch, and since you all voted for me without good reason, I can revenge on that. And thanks for the luck. Talos knows I'll need it, anyways.