Survivor Tetepare

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Well then myusername22 why do you want everyone to vote for me?
Does it matter? This isn't mafia where you have to have well thought out arguments to vote for someone. Maybe we find you a threat? It doesn't matter, we've decided to vote for you so good luck in the danger zone.
Maybe there'll be a tribe switch, and since you all voted for me without good reason, I can revenge on that. And thanks for the luck.
Wut.

nitasu987

Reaction score
I don't believe I ever said we should vote for you, I said I'm not against voting for you. If the tribe sees someone as a threat I'd help them by trying to eliminate the threat.

Well, ok then, thanks! But... then how does your 'tribe' see me as a threat, if I have the honor of asking?

Vatowski

Reaction score
I don't believe I ever said we should vote for you, I said I'm not against voting for you. If the tribe sees someone as a threat I'd help them by trying to eliminate the threat.

Well, ok then, thanks! But... then how does your 'tribe' see me as a threat, if I have the honor of asking?
Dude stop complaining, we are gonna vote for you #dealwithit. You, hockey and raxxo and most likely others are gonna vote for me but you don't see my crying about it.

nitasu987

Reaction score

Dude stop complaining, we are gonna vote for you #dealwithit. You, hockey and raxxo and most likely others are gonna vote for me but you don't see my crying about it.

I know, but We've said our reason for voting you, and It's fair. (I'm not really complaining, I'm quite levelheaded at the moment :D) I get why you're voting for me, but really, It doesn't add up in the long run. No matter, what happens at tribal happens at tribal, right?

Forest_Knight

Reaction score

I'm going to be mad if you get this season closed.

nitasu987

Reaction score

Dude, please calm down. Nobody said Aaaanything about that. I'm barely complaining, only curious. You're overthinking it. Don't worry, you probably won't get voted out for a while. But please dude, it's a bloody game. There's no Million bucks at the end of this road. Look, I'm used to getting voted out early in these, so I don't expect anything different. I just want to know the motives of those who cause my 'undoing'.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score

Dude, please calm down. Nobody said Aaaanything about that. I'm barely complaining, only curious. You're overthinking it. Don't worry, you probably won't get voted out for a while. But please dude, it's a bloody game. There's no Million bucks at the end of this road. Look, I'm used to getting voted out early in these, so I don't expect anything different. I just want to know the motives of those who cause my 'undoing'.
It was a joke that I pointed at vati, so please make sure you know what you're talking about before you accuse me of something.

nitasu987

Reaction score

It was a joke that I pointed at vati, so please make sure you know what you're talking about before you accuse me of something.

It's the internet, dude. It's hard to understand a person's motives and actions clearly because you can't see their face and read their body signals. I get it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
So we may as well go for some more happy roleplaying --> 22 begins searching for great treasure. After a few days searching 22 finds an old shipwreck of an old treasure ship. (How did ansoro miss this ????) 22 grabs as much gold as he can carry and shares it among everyone equally. Apparently there was a million dollar prize this season <---

Forest_Knight

Reaction score

It's the internet, dude. It's hard to understand a person's motives and actions clearly because you can't see their face and read their body signals. I get it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
No harm done.