Survivor Tetepare

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
As Smoggy waits for the voting to be tallied, and see who has been voted out this time, on Survivor Tetepare, he notices how his team members have become sad and uptight. He feels that there must be something he can do, and runs off into the forest to look for an island snack.

3 hours pass...
As he finally arrives back at camp, cuts and bruises scattered all over his body, he reveals to his team that he has managed to scrape some moss from rocks at the local waterfall, and had found some curious-looking berries that he BELIEVES are edible and will fulfill his team hunger for a few hours.

RECIPE FOR MOSSY-DELICIOUS BERRY BITES:
"HELLO! And welcome to Cooking with Smoggy" He says with a flamboyant, brave tone. Here is tonight's recipe for all you hungry survivors. "Sorry, opposing team, there is no way to provide any for you to taste-test, HOWEVER, I will allow you to use the recipe at your camp." <3

RECIPE:
Ingredients:
- 250g green moss (Can be found on many rocks located around fresh water reserves).
- 50mL coconut milk.
- 30 possibly poisonous berries that can be found scattered around the island. (Don't worry, these berries are ansoro2112 approved;))

Method:
1. Peel coconut and extract juices from it. Allow to rest for 15 minutes while preparing berries and green moss.
2. Wash moss in water and allow to absorb, for a moister flavouring.
3. Wash berries to rid of contaminants that could be possibly harmful to team.
4. Dunk berries in coconut milk and then roll in moss as a coating.
5. Repeat with other 25 berries.
6. Enjoy.

I hope you love them, and I would love feed back ^.^

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the results of the vote, but I'm slightly anxious this time round :eek:
"Vote Forest"
"Vote Forest"
"Vote Forest"
"So, we're voting for Forest and who?"
"Guys, I think we need to vote Forest"

I know how you feel :c

Everyone vote forest!!! Why exactly? because hoes be jealous, they jealous of yo being man. Dont let them take that away from you, be who you want to be, not what the haters want you to be.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the results of the vote, but I'm slightly anxious this time round :eek:
"Vote Forest"
"Vote Forest"
"Vote Forest"
"So, we're voting for Forest and who?"
"Guys, I think we need to vote Forest"

I know how you feel :c

Everyone vote forest!!! Why exactly? because hoes be jealous, they jealous of yo being man. Dont let them take that away from you, be who you want to be, not what the haters want you to be.
Swagalious

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
The Survivor JohnOgozalek decided to quit the game. (He's pretty busy with a lot of stuff).​
John, it was a pleasure to have you in the game.​
3 down. 17 left.​

Wow the survivors are dropping like flies. Ansoro are you sure were playing the correct game ? I think this is one of those combined mystery games within survivor where we win by figuring out the killer and voting him off the island. I'd like to guess storm as next victim and and suggest nottykitten as the killer.