Survivor Tetepare

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Aw, there goes Forest. Don't worry, I'll fill your shoes or something like that.
Lights a cigar and says his condolences to Forest_Knight. I walk up to Kattzen, puff my cigar, and say in an extremely dramatic, mafioso tone; "Someone put a hit out on us. Smoggy wants us dead, Kattzen."

NONONONONONO I DIDNT WANT TO VOTE FOR WHO EVERYONE ELSE DID
SO I KNEW THAT IF I VOTED FOR YOU GUYS YOU WOULDNT BE UP FOR ELIMINATION AND I WOULDNT FEEL BAD FOR FOR TARGETING TWO PEOPLE RELENTLESSLY <3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
NONONONONONO I DIDNT WANT TO VOTE FOR WHO EVERYONE ELSE DID
SO I KNEW THAT IF I VOTED FOR YOU GUYS YOU WOULDNT BE UP FOR ELIMINATION AND I WOULDNT FEEL BAD FOR FOR TARGETING TWO PEOPLE RELENTLESSLY <3
Hehe yeah, I know. I've only voted randomly at this point. :p Also ansoro2112, what is Jury? :eek:

Let me explain to you and to everyone who doesn't know what the Jury is.​
The Jury are the Survivors that get 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th and 4th place. Those seven Survivors will be VERY important at the end. Why? Well, the final will be the last 3 Survivors left standing. And the Jury will vote (sending me a PM) which of those three Survivors they wish to win Survivor Tetepare. But before the Jury votes for a winner those 3 Survivors will say ONE last statement to those seven Survivors telling them why they think they deserve to win and why they deserve the Jury's vote.​
That's why it's pretty hard to win this game because the people you voted out throughout the game are the ones who will decide who wil be the winner.​

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Smoggy looks at his new teammates with a look of shock. Nitasu, hockey and myusername. All once against each other, now forced to work together to vote one of us out.
He wonders who it will be, ideas running through his head.
Will it be Smoggy, himself, the weakest member of the team, with no one in which he can defend himself.

Maybe it is going to be Nitasu, with the alliances unknown to all but some.
Or, possibly Hockey or Myusername, two of the strongest players, and even the biggest threats in the game.

Alliances are forming all around, and he wonders who will come out on top...
Again, the ideas spark. He thinks about the players in it to win it - Xfolo, Hockey and Myusername.
The, he thinks about the quiet, talent-hiddens like mariosatr and Digi.

Or even the dark horses - Storm, Jivvi, Kattzen and Awwyea.
It could even be himself.

He stops thinking about it abruptly, his brain hurting and his eyes flooding with tears of both sadness and happiness. He stops, controls himself, recovers and trudges back the Calisit tribe, with a delicious dinner of sea sand and a handful of soldier crabs.

I wish all GOOD LUCK.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
-By this point, Jivvi has given up on making a permanent shelter for his new new tribe. This time, he blows a hole in the side of a hill, and also a large tunnel down into an underground clearing. He sets up his things in a corner and eats some fish. His new tribe wonders if he will ever run dry of explosives-