Duffie Draws! (Reborn!)

Duffie

Reaction score
Why are you so good at drawing? D:
I wouldn't say I'm so good at drawing. I just like to draw occasionally. :eek:

But, I got to how I am today by drawing, and drawing, and drawing. I started off with just drawing pictures from the computer onto paper without tracing, then moved to making my own characters to draw while using those pictures from the internet, then I used bases, and now I'm in-between using bases and not using bases.

... I still fail at drawing, really. Do you know how hard it is to replicate a person, and have that person look exactly the same in another drawing? D:

And I mean facial structure, eye placement, hairstyle, and all. :<

Anyways, drawings...

Duffie Izumi - HexChat Background

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
Why are you so good at drawing? D:
I wouldn't say I'm so good at drawing. I just like to draw occasionally. :eek:

But, I got to how I am today by drawing, and drawing, and drawing. I started off with just drawing pictures from the computer onto paper without tracing, then moved to making my own characters to draw while using those pictures from the internet, then I used bases, and now I'm in-between using bases and not using bases.

... I still fail at drawing, really. Do you know how hard it is to replicate a person, and have that person look exactly the same in another drawing? D:

And I mean facial structure, eye placement, hairstyle, and all. :<

Anyways, drawings...

Duffie Izumi - HexChat Background
I would rate you a disagree but I don't want to scare you with a big red X rating.
I think this drawing is my favourite so far.