Player Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
If there are no staff online but someone is breaking the rules, or doing something that you think may be breaking the rules, please take evidence of it (chat logs, screenshot, any other form of logging their actions) and post it here with this format:

Username:
Rule Number broken:
Evidence (screenshots, logs, video etc.) :

How would this work if there is no rules apart from hacking and the general idea that you are alone.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
If there are no staff online but someone is breaking the rules, or doing something that you think may be breaking the rules, please take evidence of it (chat logs, screenshot, any other form of logging their actions) and post it here with this format:

Username:
Rule Number broken:

How would this work if there is no rules apart from hacking and the general idea that you are alone.
A server with no rules?

W

Wimali

Username:
Rule Number broken:

Where did you read the rules?

Friendy

Donor
Reaction score

Username:
Rule Number broken:

A server with no rules?

Every solitude server in the past had no rules other than to not hack, but even then it was near impossible to prove someone was hacking as there were no anti-hack plugins in place, etc.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score

Username:
Rule Number broken:

Where did you read the rules?
Every solitude of past unless I'm mistaken has been with rules besides no hacking and the general no insulting and such.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Honestly, if people were to insult others on Solitude, I'd be completely fine with it. :p

It'd be like they're bandits. Don't like what they're doing? Kill them, they'll be quit for a day or two.
Honestly, one of the main things I love about this community is the fact insulting and such is banned. I've been in communities where everything except racism and such went, and it just isn't pretty.

Duffie

Reaction score
Honestly, one of the main things I love about this community is the fact insulting and such is banned. I've been in communities where everything except racism and such went, and it just isn't pretty.
I hope you guys warn first. o. o

But, anyway, Solitude is different. With the way things are played out in Solitude, insults are a very minor thing. I wouldn't worry about it. :p

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score

Username:
Rule Number broken:

It works because of hacking.

Friendy

Donor
Reaction score

Username:
Rule Number broken:

How would you report hackers if gaining evidence is pretty much only done via videos?

W

Wimali

How would you report hackers if gaining evidence is pretty much only done via videos?
By having fraps on. ALL THE TIME!!!

EDIT:
Also, I've got the feeling half of the posts in this thread will be deleted. We're going REALLY, REALLY offtopic. Why does there have to be an argument on EVERYTHING? :/

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I hope you guys warn first. o. o

But, anyway, Solitude is different. With the way things are played out in Solitude, insults are a very minor thing. I wouldn't worry about it. :p
But if it WAS like that, where would you draw the line?

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.