Solitude Sneak Peaks

Chips

Reaction score
I'm a newbie :C what do you do in Solitude server? x3
Uh, survive basically, except with harder circumstances. Like there may be a shortage of food, trees, and whatnot. It's not so much of Survive-and-Thrive, it's more of a survive, since there is grief, which is dangerous. There is also a pretty large amount of PVP.

cheatyface

Reaction score
I'm a newbie :C what do you do in Solitude server? x3
Uh, survive basically, except with harder circumstances. Like there may be a shortage of food, trees, and whatnot. It's not so much of Survive-and-Thrive, it's more of a survive, since there is grief, which is dangerous. There is also a pretty large amount of PVP.
There's also radiation poisoning. Different places will have different radiation values, and you take damage at increasing intervals for higher values. Water also causes a lot of radiation while you're in it, so don't go swimming and stay out of the rain.

There's lower chances of things growing, as well as taking longer to grow. And much lower chance to get saplings, seeds, etc. as well as a much lower ore count in the ground. Different versions also had different things, I think only one had hazmat suits, some have had different ways to make radio towers.