Teaser & Testing Discussion and Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
I think a factor though might be our close quarters. If you consider when activity peaked today and how many people were on, the city was heavy explorers, friends and enemies. As I imagine the actual server will have a lot more space to roam and hide, this constant bumping into people and dying will lessen? The sides of this map should be used more as well! We hit a large vein of loot off in the corner. That's just my two cents though. :p

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I think a factor though might be our close quarters. If you consider when activity peaked today and how many people were on, the city was heavy explorers, friends and enemies. As I imagine the actual server will have a lot more space to roam and hide, this constant bumping into people and dying will lessen? The sides of this map should be used more as well! We hit a large vein of loot off in the corner. That's just my two cents though. :p

The full map measures at 5400 by 5400 blocks

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I am fed up of been spawned next to people and instantly getting killed without time to think.

I think after you spawn, there should be 2 mins when you cant attack, but nobody can attack you.

Following people in the 2mins should probably be banned aswell.
I disagree with invincibility for a amount of time, but something does need to be done as I just spanwed like 10 blocks from pace/30 from Oog and Natsubros and didn't even have time to turn around before getting killed by pace ;/

paceboys

Reaction score

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I spawned by the city and I was exploring, and got sneaked up on by someone and killed in the S Mart.
My arms and hands are still shaking from getting frightened by it and it happened like 10 minutes ago good lord.
Being a very jumpy, easily startled person probably isn't that great of a quality on this server but oh well.

Other than that, the city seemed really eerily peaceful and quiet. I was expecting mobs since it was nighttime. I can't really say what I think about the server, though, since I haven't really played much yet. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time around.

W

Wimali

I spawned by the city and I was exploring, and got sneaked up on by someone and killed in the S Mart.
My arms and hands are still shaking from getting frightened by it and it happened like 10 minutes ago good lord.
Being a very jumpy, easily startled person probably isn't that great of a quality on this server but oh well.

Other than that, the city seemed really eerily peaceful and quiet. I was expecting mobs since it was nighttime. I can't really say what I think about the server, though, since I haven't really played much yet. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time around.
i needed food ok

:D

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score

i needed food ok

:D
I would have been happy to share some if you just asked :<
I mean that's better than dying and my hunger bar was full anyway.

paceboys

Reaction score
paceboys legit has 3 pages in his book full of the names of people hes killed.
omg
Even I'm scared and I'm his accomplice. cX
I could list names if you wanted. huehuehue.
Can you post them? Also I managed to kill 6 or 7 people in that war XD
William_Hangson
scotty12345
Basta
Xfolo
Old_Man_Oak63
KingSam
alkatraz
Vatumok
Sephhh
Raxo2222
mortaugh
Da_Jinks
Natsubros
JohnOgozalek
Baker93
TubaRiver
Vatumok
samlen
buildbuild12
chrise10
Stretford01
Lag_Eater
spiderkrab
radman573
raxo2222
AngelVW
William_Hangson

And this is where i was killed by knight_temple, and im gonna wait until the full server comes back out to play again.
Sorry if i killed you and you had just spawned, i killed whoever came close to blue's base.
raxo2222 i hope this satisfies your need of a list of the people i dunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.