Teaser & Testing Discussion and Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
It's funny that you people break the rules by bringing your drama off the server.

Stop being little babies
This is the discussion thread of the server. We'd talk to each other in the server if we could. We can't group up or anything due to someone like you within the server. Like I said this is the "discussion" thread and we discuss the server. No rules broken.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Okay, so, I think this whole Blue/Anti-Blue thing may be getting a little out of hand.

What happens in Solitude (in respect to other players, liking them/disliking them), is supposed to stay in Solitude. That doesn't mean, of course, that we can't discuss it, but being aggressive on the forums/other servers won't solve anything. I mean, sure, we may not all appreciate a certain clan's killing attempts/tactics/spawnkilling, but in their eyes, that's okay, and the only thing we can really do is to fight back (with our swords, as Malcovent said earlier). That being said, I'm not saying we have to LIKE this clan, as it's becoming apparent more and more people disagree with it; there are certainly aspects of what they do that I don't agree with whatsoever, but as Pikmon2 said, don't view the clan's members personally. Rather, dislike the clan's STYLE, if you have to. I think this way of viewing it will stop arguments erupting over it. Eventually, other factions will rise up and *hopefully* change the way it's going at the moment - but right now, we have to suck it up and just, well, fight back!

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Gentlemen. Leave your hostility towards eachother at the gates. What happens on vegas Solitude stays there. End of. If you want to go ahead and ignore this rule, punishments will be given.

Swift edit:
These factions may not even be in the actual server! Calm down!
The size and way the map is set it out would make it very implausible for the gang killing/teaming etc etc to happen.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Calling us low-class isn't discussing.
It's funny that you people break the rules by bringing your drama off the server.

Stop being little babies
You're reaaallly not helping yourself. Posting a "yeah I just told them bring on the likes" seeming post, calling people who have complaints, valid reasons, and are for once not being overly whiney or anything. So for your defense for what you and your faction is "shut up babies". Brilliance! Now onto the "calling us low-class isn't discussing". I had a big post about this before, I no longer have it since I guess the blue faction thread was deleted. I had all my reasons there, I even said it was in that thread (if and admin could dig it up for proof if needed it would be appreciated, but this is ridiculous). You ignoring that, not saying why you aren't why you do these things ect. is not good. And theodorre the reason its like this is because this is a major issue for the server in terms of, if a new player joins, gets killed by blue instantly, will they want to come back? No. Unless they like getting killed without even doing anything. You guys misunderstand "survival" and confuse it with "kill on sight". Other factions I've seen have asked if friendly, if yes, they'll usually trade some stuff, then go on their way. Sometimes there will be raiders yes, but when 70% is """Raiders""" (more like an Enclave) then it's not really the same. And people saying "oh we'll just kill blue", that's not how it works. They are only gone for a bit, then they rejoin and build up again. I'm really upset about this whole blue stuff because I see lots of other people upset that whenever they do ANYTHING, they get killed by blue. Sure the map will be bigger, but even in the expanded map I saw blue killing a good bit of people, and it doesn't change how annoying it is to put a lot of work into something (hospital, vault, city, ect.) Then blue blowing it up killing everyone and not using almost any of the stuff, just because "killing is fun". MBH, if you can muster up some defense for you factions poor behaviour, misinterpretation of "surviving" and why you could at all think anyone else on the server could enjoy this, go ahead and say it. Hopefully it isn't just "shut up babies" again.

(Also, I agree with Txboy1234 , well pointed out. Also written before Jubjubers comment!)
first off tl;dr

Next, I'll point out your failure to read what a Director literally just posted.: Even if he posted it after your post, you should just delete it.

Gentlemen. Leave your hostility towards eachother at the gates. What happens on vegas Solitude stays there. End of. If you want to go ahead and ignore this rule, punishments will be given.

Swift edit:
The size and way the map is set it out would make it very implausible for the gang killing/teaming etc etc to happen.

Xfolo

Reaction score
Calling us low-class isn't discussing.

Stop being little babies
You're reaaallly not helping yourself. Posting a "yeah I just told them bring on the likes" seeming post, calling people who have complaints, valid reasons, and are for once not being overly whiney or anything. So for your defense for what you and your faction is "shut up babies". Brilliance! Now onto the "calling us low-class isn't discussing". I had a big post about this before, I no longer have it since I guess the blue faction thread was deleted. I had all my reasons there, I even said it was in that thread (if and admin could dig it up for proof if needed it would be appreciated, but this is ridiculous). You ignoring that, not saying why you aren't why you do these things ect. is not good. And theodorre the reason its like this is because this is a major issue for the server in terms of, if a new player joins, gets killed by blue instantly, will they want to come back? No. Unless they like getting killed without even doing anything. You guys misunderstand "survival" and confuse it with "kill on sight". Other factions I've seen have asked if friendly, if yes, they'll usually trade some stuff, then go on their way. Sometimes there will be raiders yes, but when 70% is """Raiders""" (more like an Enclave) then it's not really the same. And people saying "oh we'll just kill blue", that's not how it works. They are only gone for a bit, then they rejoin and build up again. I'm really upset about this whole blue stuff because I see lots of other people upset that whenever they do ANYTHING, they get killed by blue. Sure the map will be bigger, but even in the expanded map I saw blue killing a good bit of people, and it doesn't change how annoying it is to put a lot of work into something (hospital, vault, city, ect.) Then blue blowing it up killing everyone and not using almost any of the stuff, just because "killing is fun". MBH, if you can muster up some defense for you factions poor behaviour, misinterpretation of "surviving" and why you could at all think anyone else on the server could enjoy this, go ahead and say it. Hopefully it isn't just "shut up babies" again.

(Also, I agree with Txboy1234 , well pointed out. Also written before Jubjubers comment!)
first off tl;dr

Next, I'll point out your failure to read what a Director literally just posted.: Even if he posted it after your post, you should just delete it.

Swift edit:
I think he started typing before jub posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.