Solitude bug/glitch report

Basta

Reaction score
I just connected on Solitude near the edge of the accessible area so I just walked around. Short after that I found water and a dirt bridge over it because it was the only way I walked across the bridge while I walked across the bridge I saw a large amount of boats (mountable) so I jumped and right clicked into one well a few seconds after that I found out that this boat was behind the accessible area so it teleported me back.... with ALL the boats so yeah it lagged alot and the boats broke and my inventory was full of wooden plancks and sticks.
And thats the story how I found it and what it is.
Don't know if it is a actual bug or something or if somebody else already reported it and I couldn't reply on the "Bug report" thread so I made this one.

Short:
Bug: It is possible to glitch into boats that are behind the accessible area and attract the other boats while getting teleported back.

Disclaimer:" Please report Bugs here:<broken link>" Sooo yeah...
And I know my "way of speak" or what ever you wanna call it sounds a bit flat here but it's my first time reporting a bug. So please don't judge me. C:

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
This reminds me of a glitch on one of the AoD maps (that was fixed)

I think he's saying he was on a boat and reached as far as he could go while in the water. Then you lag terribly, and it looks as if thousands of boats spawn, and then they all break, so you get a bunch of wood and sticks.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Donor
Reaction score
Hm, moved to hear for now. Thankyou!

Slightly confused, you got in a boat beyond accessible area, it teleported you back?

There is a glitch that allowed you to, from what it seems, duplicate the wood/sticks and causes unprecedented lag, it used to happen on aod but was fixed. Just swim a boat into the world border basically.