Solitude Screenshot Thread

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

call it a hunch, but I think dirtcake's plotting something suspicious during this friendly clan meetup. Maybe he thinks we're playing TTT again and he's trying to set up a bomb.

Edit: THEY TALK! And what is an A&T Armstrong and Tennis? TBF, he didn't go down well in the bike world.

_4_

Reaction score

call it a hunch, but I think dirtcake's plotting something suspicious during this friendly clan meetup. Maybe he thinks we're playing TTT again and he's trying to set up a bomb.

Edit: THEY TALK! And what is an A&T Armstrong and Tennis? TBF, he didn't go down well in the bike world.
A&T means Adventures and Tournaments. It was an old blocktopia server that was like an adventurey parkour type server from what Ive been told. I think it wa shutdown cuz of bugs or something like that but dont yell at me if im wrong .. if you want to know more or clarify ask David or Mikey or pretty much anyone:3

_4_

Reaction score

This was before we joined the Pinks of course. No truce was broken.
Lol i remember that .. I felt bad for you... But ifeel bAd for everyone. I think we wer unsure to trust you plus we didnt want our team gettin tooo big like what happened to roofs... So consequently there ade some like you that we ve killed and now hate us whch is a shame be ause we should of just told you to leave :3

Reaction score
Yea,

A&T means Adventures and Tournaments. It was an old blocktopia server that was like an adventurey parkour type server from what Ive been told. I think it wa shutdown cuz of bugs or something like that but dont yell at me if im wrong .. if you want to know more or clarify ask David or Mikey or pretty much anyone:3
I remember A&T, dissapointing it got shut down :/

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
MEANWHILE AT THE SKYBASE
Being attacked by everyone, I killed 4 people. More came. 6 people down there now. HOWEVER I NOW CLAIM THIS AS MY TOWER OF LAVA

EDIT: The skybase has fallen, but we put up a good fight. I killed 6 people. 4 random's from jolas' team. 1 random blue person that I have no idea was doing there that came between-battles. And another guy that killed Lily between-battles.

THE HOBBITS HAVE TAKEN MY PRECIOUUUS. WHYY. WHYYYYYYYYY lovedaice

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
MEANWHILE AT THE SKYBASE
Being attacked by everyone, I killed 4 people. More came. 6 people down there now. HOWEVER I NOW CLAIM THIS AS MY TOWER OF LAVA

EDIT: The skybase has fallen, but we put up a good fight. I killed 6 people. 4 random's from jolas' team. 1 random blue person that I have no idea was doing there that came between-battles. And another guy that killed Lily between-battles.

THE HOBBITS HAVE TAKEN MY PRECIOUUUS. WHYY. WHYYYYYYYYY lovedaice
MANY APOLOGIES, MY DEAR. I shall get you a brand new bow, all fine-tuned to your liking and ready to go!

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Lovely pictures because funfunfun on solitude.
This is a Jesus zombie.

This is Vat playing tag with the zombies. Guess who of them won! xD

This is what we call: The zombie pit. It is a new sort of defence. It actualy works! Hockeyfan1852 knocked Mrneon in there and jumped after him. Bad idea as the zombies killed hockey after hockey killed neon.

Last pic of the pit before I had to go and took it down.