Solitude Discussion thread

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Don't be frightened by the messages here lovely people. You'll quickly notice that besides people that try to kill you or track you down, there'll also be great groups of people, helping and protecting each other, having a good time and make new friendships. Solitude is a great way to get connected with people and have a great survival/gaming experience my friends! Don't worry, you'll love it.

Just make sure you'll stay alive the first 5 minutes!

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Don't be frightened by the messages here lovely people. You'll quickly notice that besides people that try to kill you or track you down, there'll also be great groups of people, helping and protecting each other, having a good time and make new friendships. Solitude is a great way to get connected with people and have a great survival/gaming experience my friends! Don't worry, you'll love it.

Just make sure you'll stay alive the first 5 minutes!
You must be sneaky Nightingle :D
Also can I invite Mehrunes Dagon to the party?
#Skyrim

cheatyface

Reaction score
if there is griefing I'm out
(Is there griefing?)
There is. :p
I have yet to see anything official, but solitude has always been grief allowed so far.

I have a love/hate relationship with solitude. The people I come across in game are always good. But the time I spend logged out is when the bad people come. And frankly, I've had one home so far that hasn't been covered in lava. I'm all for a new solitude server, especially if we can get some of the neat things we used to have like radios and hazmat suits. I just hope that some form of control is present, even if never used, to be able to prevent people from being complete dicks. I don't think I'll be able to play nice if I log into a lava covered home one more time.

Duffie

Reaction score
Honestly, I always play Solitude as one of the nice people of the server. I've even heard from some of the people I met that they would have killed me, if they weren't... Well, me.

I've also never found my place to be covered in lava, minus one time where the Enclave had placed lava down my stairs.

I feel like I may have been one of the few lucky ones to have experienced Solitude in a pleasant light...

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The server isn't public yet.......
inb4 I find out the ip and hack the whitelist.
I wouldnt be surprised if you could simply go into the lobby and just type in a command to get there with the right perms.
The server isn't public yet.......
inb4 I find out the ip and hack the whitelist.
I wouldnt be surprised if you could simply go into the lobby and just type in a command to get there with the right perms.

I would

Seeing as that isn't physically possible currently.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
If X ray is still gonna be illegal here then you need ops for the server. There was to much crap going on with that, people hiding chest randomly underground and the chest are found the same day.
Putting this out here:
Storyteller Application said:
Capability to investigate extreme incidents that conflict with the rules.[x]
The application also asks the question: Are you proficient with any of the following?: Block Logging Plugins (Prism, Hawkeye, etc.):
So I'm assuming while there is a Player Report Thread, Storytellers are available at any time you may see them on the server. ((correct me if I'm wrong e_e))

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I still don't really get what you do in solitude :c
As much as I like the idea of Solitude, my experience with it has basically been that the server is a medium through which people can be dicks to other members of the community without getting into trouble. I can't count the number of times I've been backstabbed for absolutely no reason by people who have nothing to gain from killing me. But I'll probably end up playing and raging anyway...
Materials are scarce. Radiation. A ton of mobs. You're constantly suspicious of people. Griefing and stealing is allowed. Overall, its fun :D

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
As much as I like the idea of Solitude, my experience with it has basically been that the server is a medium through which people can be dicks to other members of the community without getting into trouble. I can't count the number of times I've been backstabbed for absolutely no reason by people who have nothing to gain from killing me. But I'll probably end up playing and raging anyway...
Materials are scarce. Radiation. A ton of mobs. You're constantly suspicious of people. Griefing and stealing is allowed. Overall, its fun :D
Thanks. I sort of figured that out after mining for 30 minutes and getting 10 coal and 2 iron. Also spawning in water and luckily only getting about 2k rads (not knowing what it was at first. But griefing was fun :)

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Thanks. I sort of figured that out after mining for 30 minutes and getting 10 coal and 2 iron. Also spawning in water and luckily only getting about 2k rads (not knowing what it was at first. But griefing was fun :)

Just wait until it's ~3 months into the server and there's no more wood :3

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Why are you evil?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score

Does this mean no sapplings? D:

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score