Drawings, clay and photography -FrenchSanta-

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
I wanna share my stuff but I can never post a picture, always doesnt show up, cool stuff btw! cause i have some really cool ceramics from 8th grade art class
I don't see why not? o :
Everybody posts on this part of the forums. Just make your own thread, take a picture of your creation and upload with Imgur etc.. : )

Pikmon2

Reaction score

I drew a girl using photoshop and my mouse.

yes she's riding a pastel Penny board in the sky your comment is invalid : )
For reference, try not to use gradients ;p Using your own shading always works base ;)

what's the difference between gradients and my own shading :oops: ?
I made the shades with a brush with opacity and flow at about 25% and then layered them up if needed :p

EW everyone is so talented and then I think I'm great when I draw stickmen battles :( I feel like a potato but seriously you haz talent
STICK-MEN BATTLES ARE LYK DA BEST! and why feel like a potato when you can be a potato?!
Oh derp. Well, usually not using things that LOOK like gradients is good. Like a more cartoony shading, it gives it nicer look. Also try using thinner lines when drawing the stuff.

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
Good job Frenchy! You just need to draw more kitties and it'll be a,
Omgthisissogoodomgomgkittiesyayafrenchyisdabaws ;)
Kitties. Just draw kitties.
I have the whole weekend to draw :'D So I'll draw Princess, Coolio and KITTIES on the weekend, sorry I'm in the school rush for the next two days ;'c

Edit: I'm sorry I'm really busy with school, eventually I will draw these three things ;c