Is the map a little....to empty?

scotty12345

Reaction score
Hi all,
Iv been thinking during my first few hours of solitude. At the moment i am getting the feeling of yes, it is a nuclear blasted wasteland. However, i feel that the map might be a little to bland and well boreing.

Is there any chance more could be added to it? i love exploreing ruins and abandoned areas looking for active settlements. But roaming basically a flatgrass with a city, an air port, a dock and a radioteliscope pasted in is does not feel like a true solitude.

This is less of a complaint, but more of a suggestion. I feel the map could do with more buildings or even if possible player built sections that would add more intrigue and interest to people roaming the map. The previous solitude, before the short lived jungle map was a giant pregenerated city, complete with sewers, randomly generated chests and skyscrapers.

I would love to feel a sense of wonder while roaming the wastes, coming across isolated landmarks that are damaged, but still look amazing. I think that without this, the server may go the same way as the old ones did. An inital flood of predominantly pro-pvp players looking to decimate any unwitting players exploreing the wastes, to a massive sky dive in server population as people begin to give up. Mostly due to the 3 hour death-ban that is in place at the moment, that tends to put players off after 2 or 3 deaths.

I look forward to seeing any discustion about this post and any results from it.

Cheers,
Scotty

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Is there any chance more could be added to it? i love exploreing ruins and abandoned areas looking for active settlements. But roaming basically a flatgrass with a city, an air port, a dock and a radioteliscope pasted in is does not feel like a true solitude.
Don't quote me directly, but I'm pretty sure that's why the creation of Builders were made. Builders will probably be one of the extensions they will use to assist in adding more content for the server. It's an empty canvas for the purpose of the builders and you. You can start your own settlement or create places of interests.