Solitude Screenshot Thread

Elita

Reaction score
After the initial Solitude rush cleaned out most of the wasteland, it's become a lot harder to find food by yourself.
So I've decided to make it my quest to share food!

Keep a lookout for lonely green wool blocks, they are my marker for food. Make sure you remove the marker after you've taken the food, otherwise someone else will be very disappointed. :<

Edit: I placed around 30 markers before getting killed. Has anyone found one? c:

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
While wandering I randomly found 15 stacks of dirt.

I reached a corner of the map and got strong winds in 2 directions. It caused my boat to glitch and then duplicate or something.
I spent the whole time walking away from the map border wondering why the mapmakers put a ton of boats near the edge.

I took that as a challenge:
Here you see 2 very different aspects of Solitude captured in pictures. This one embodies the bold aspects of Solitude and the dangers of surviving. I like to think of this as Morgan Freeman saying this. Whereas mine embodies the sheer aloneness and quietness of the server. I like to think of someone whispering that one. Both are great pictures (in my opinion). Well done, my friend, well done.

Faliara

Reaction score
So, I died... Though I lasted longer than expected, what with 75% of my total time there was foodless :c

If you can find my old base, thumbs up; I've been living underground most of the time. There should be a failed satellite with no redstone, a shit ton of cobble in a chest, lots and lots of mine tunnels and lotsa lotsa signs in said tunnels. All I'm going to give as a hint is that it's a wooden fence in the dirt. Want more hints? Better hope you're one of the people in Solitude Discussion of the Century (Dubbed by me c:)