The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Wow. People post a lot and quickly. Time to catch up...

Okay... personally I do not care for no lynching however I do not think we should lynch so blindly and end up killing a role that could help us make it through the days and nights. There is really nothing to go on except for what people have said so far and I can't really get much from them.

I am going to vote no lynch as I do not think much would be able to change my mind. Perhaps something ridiculous happens resulting in someone needing to get lynched but I doubt it.
In order to do it correctly:

vote no-lynch

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the ball starts rolling

No-Lynch - 4 - digitalmez Mmarz11 timdood3 std1997 (NL in 9)

Not voting:
Alpha102, Prizyms, Nottykitten, Ltin, Old_Man_Oak_63, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Ooglie101, ansoro2112, endersteve5, nitasu987, myusername22, JKangaroo, storm886, Sploorky, Fiestaguy, 77_is_the_best, HypeBurst, cooliorules, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 13 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: Sunday 1pm GMT (no autolynch of person with most votes)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
To the trap question - I only really think of plans and stuff when a problem arises so I don't have any right now.
To the who is gonna be killed tonight question - It's gonna be me :c I have a 2 game win streak (Third Party and Mafia) and they'll prevent me from getting my innocent win to make an all faction 3 win streak \o/ (I swear if I die tonight I will rage so hard when the game's done and the thread unlocked)

GmK

Reaction score
Sorry my bad. Don't modkill please! Honest mistake.
I vote No-Lynch
Using the wrong voting format isnt a modkill offence, dw, it will purely lead to the vote not being recorded.

The whole idea of having them at the end is to make it fast and easy for the host to see them and count them. If they are 'hidden' in a post, it just makes it difficult
;)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Woah, guys, slow down. I agree that a No Lynch is probably the best option we can come up with on Day 0th a deadline in a day, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't use that day. Just woke up and it's my sister's birthday today so I probably won't have as much time to reply as I'd like, but let me catch up with the events so far at least before pushing a No Lynch when half of the day is still unused.

Reaction score
Only on very few setups is it advocated to scumhunt and lynch D0.
Or maybe you're scum but just don't want to make a blunder this early ;)

Not actually suspicious of you though, but I agree with ender here. Let's at-least talk a bit more, get to know people more, etc. for another day? It will give us more to look back on when we are discussing things tomorrow :D

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
If some discussion sparked up again I think it would be better to talk for a bit instead of voting no lynch now and then having the day finish earlier - we can have more to go off tomorrow if we talk more and after a death (or more, depending on what roles are in the game). Idk, just my thinking.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm gonna address @Fiestaguy and his supposed suspiciousness first. I think he's either a third-party or a town player that thinks he has a master plan and wants everyone to know about it without actually spoiling the plan. That's what it looks like to me. I wouldn't bet on him as mafia, but the possibility of him being a third-party is in my opinion possible. However, I don't think we should act on this suspicion right now, because it really isn't that much to go on. Looking back on the last game, we made some pretty hasty decisions about who and how to lynch and that cost the game. I don't want to make those mistakes again.

Now, the other person with some suspicion in my eyes curently is @HypeBurst, because of the fact that he's trying to rush the day's end while we still have half of it left. It's like he's trying to keep us from having more discussion while we can. Why? I don't see any point in rushing the day, other than to prevent slips or suspicion, which is something no town would do in my opinion. This suspicion extends, to a lesser extent, to everyone else that voted No Lynch already, but main suspicion for that stunt goes to HypeBurst from me. That said, he can also be a town PR that wants to get the game going and use his powers, so, again, I wouldn't quite act on it yet.

As for timdood... I have a quote by him here:
I'm with Alpha, I think we should use this day to just kind of test the waters and then eventaully end it in a no lynch.
Ok, seems something town would do, right? Only after that, when Hype starts the No Lynch train, he bandwagons soon after. If you want to use the day to the fullest and test the waters, then why do you suddenly want to end it prematurely?
May be something, idk.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Fiesta, that's how it works with timezones :p

About the lynch/no-lynch I'm against it personally. If we vote and finish the day before it's needed then there may be information we miss because of the early finish of the day.
Nyeh, just my opinion. I gotta go, be back later tonight or tomorrow morning

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Okay. I collected a so called "Quote Bin" with questions to me and things i need to disagree/comment on

Yeah fiesta and tim are looking the most suspicious to me. Many posts with little material contained in them. Could just be because they are somewhat newer. But it just seems like their excited that they got third party/mafia role, lol.
I'm not the man for writing those complicated big walls of text since they quickly get confusing and un-readable so i just like to keep them short and simple. Also i am not excited because of "A particular role" I am just overexcited to be able to play mafia to a point in wich it is unhealthy.

@Fiestaguy, would you mind giving an explanation since several people seem to think that you (and me . _ . ) are suspicious?
I would guess people find us suspicious because of the incident we'd rather not talk about since it almost resulted in a modkill. It was something related to the win-condition and i think they find it suspicious we we're saying things like "Lets pretend nothing happened"

As for my suspicion. I understand that entirely. I asked a bit... Unsettling questions, They were designed to possibly unsettle some mafia members. I was aware a townie was gonna break the question down but not That soon

What is your strategy?
Definitely not answering this one. Seems counter-productive that we give away our plans before they actually work/don't work. I actually can't really think of a way that the answer to this question could be useful for town... but that's just me. So yeh, definite suspicion on Fiesta but for his part, it could just be a silly blunder that got us off on the wrong direction. Gonna keep an eye out though \o/
Hold your horses there lad. The question What is your strategy was never asked. The question was Do you have a strategy?

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Now, the other person with some suspicion in my eyes curently is @HypeBurst, because of the fact that he's trying to rush the day's end while we still have half of it left. It's like he's trying to keep us from having more discussion while we can. Why? I don't see any point in rushing the day, other than to prevent slips or suspicion, which is something no town would do in my opinion. This suspicion extends, to a lesser extent, to everyone else that voted No Lynch already, but main suspicion for that stunt goes to HypeBurst from me. That said, he can also be a town PR that wants to get the game going and use his powers, so, again, I wouldn't quite act on it yet.

As for timdood... I have a quote by him here:

Ok, seems something town would do, right? Only after that, when Hype starts the No Lynch train, he bandwagons soon after. If you want to use the day to the fullest and test the waters, then why do you suddenly want to end it prematurely?
May be something, idk.
What are you talking about? How did I rush this day in the slightest? I DIDNT START A NO LYNCH TRAIN I HAVENT EVEN VOTED OMFG. I think you need to read back and look at who has actually voted before trying to put suspicion on me. I honestly have no idea where this whole logic has come from tbh.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
I'm gonna address @Fiestaguy and his supposed suspiciousness first. I think he's either a third-party or a town player that thinks he has a master plan and wants everyone to know about it without actually spoiling the plan. That's what it looks like to me. I wouldn't bet on him as mafia, but the possibility of him being a third-party is in my opinion possible. However, I don't think we should act on this suspicion right now, because it really isn't that much to go on. Looking back on the last game, we made some pretty hasty decisions about who and how to lynch and that cost the game. I don't want to make those mistakes again.
To be honest. I don't know Anything about how a third-party is supposed to work. I know how Mafia looks suspicious. But i have No idea how to prevent me from looking like third party. And a Closed Setup is definitely not helping XD.

Now i'm not saying i have a big Master plan but just a plan that might become a bit useful. As for why i want everyone to know? This might be stupid to say but it has already been Set, and Baited. Now don't worry because if you're a townie for sure then you won't have any problems with this one.
As said. it is designed to kill mafioso ;D

nitasu987

Reaction score
Ezio confers with his compatriats surrounding his table of women and wine, and decides to vote <No-Lynch>, as he does not want to see anyone die on the first night of our fabulous festival!

ffs for somereason I can't un-Italicize... so (IRL): Honestly Nolynching does put us down numbers but it will give us some clues maybe, like you said we need to take risks, and every move is a risk, so I think this could do us some good in the long run.

GmK

Reaction score
Ezio confers with his compatriats surrounding his table of women and wine, and decides to vote <No-Lynch>, as he does not want to see anyone die on the first night of our fabulous festival!

ffs for somereason I can't un-Italicize... so (IRL): Honestly Nolynching does put us down numbers but it will give us some clues maybe, like you said we need to take risks, and every move is a risk, so I think this could do us some good in the long run.
Ok last time I will mention to please use the correct voting format, especially after it was JUST mentioned a few posts above!