The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
How do you know? It doesn't state it anywhere that they did.

For all we know, it could have been a Vigilante miss fire. ;o
The vigilante had to have gotten lucky with coolio, because we know for fact that Machiavellis hit ansoro, and the assassins wouldn't hit themselves. We can only assume that it's either a vig or SK, but it could have been any fancy made up role.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The vigilante had to have gotten lucky with coolio, because we know for fact that Machiavellis hit ansoro, and the assassins wouldn't hit themselves. We can only assume that it's either a vig or SK, but it could have been any fancy made up role.
And since I doubt there would be Mafia, Assasins, a vigilante AND a SK, we can assume coolio killed hype.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You never know, really... I honestly feel like there's more to this than you're looking for, Notty.
So you're suggesting that there is both a vig and SK, and the vig just didn't shoot? It's also possible that the vig shot coolio and SK's target was some form of protection, otherwise there would have been five deaths.

To recap: I don't think there is both a vig and SK, as....well....That's four killing roles a night just that we know of so far. To our limited knowledge of what roles exist, there could be both and there could be even more, but why would GmK do such a thing? He probably wouldn't.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. I honestly didn't suspect Niatsu of being Assassin's guild until now but with this new light until Notty proved what she did on him. so I will reveal what actually happened on Night 1 for me. I followed Niatsu to Fiestaguy. My investigation of Niatsu turned up guilty but considering he didn't kill him, I thought my investigation was much like the paranoid cop last game where guilty show up innocent or my investigation was just screwed up by some menacing third party.

But with this new light on things, I know for almost certain now that Niatsu is guilty and so with that.

Vote Nitasu

@std1997
What made you want to follow Nitasu?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, here's how it looks like so far;
Mafia killed Ansoro
Ansoro
killed Endersteve
And we have no idea how Hype and Coolio died.
For all we know, a Serial Killer could have killed Hype, and the Vigilante could have killed Coolio.
But then who did Coolio kill? Since the Assasins are in my opinion the Serial Killers. Thus replace Serial Killer with Assassins and you see my view =P

Duffie

Reaction score
But then who did Coolio kill? Since the Assasins are in my opinion the Serial Killers. Thus replace Serial Killer with Assassins and you see my view =P
We can't be sure that they're all killers, though. Based on how Natsu is a tracker, and possible apart of the Assassin's Guild, he wouldn't be able to kill.

Unless you mean to suggest that they have a case similar to Mafia in which they vote who they plan to kill. In that case, perhaps either the Vigilate or the Serial Killer took a day off. If one of the two, probably Vigilante, with the lack of supportive evidance for the kill.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Who says Coolio killed anyone?
Also writing up another post, will come out soon.
Me, it would be weird for a group not to kill on Night 1. It would be pretty bad for the mafia to not kill Night 1, so I assume the Assassins killed aswell.

We can't be sure that they're all killers, though. Based on how Natsu is a tracker, and possible apart of the Assassin's Guild, he wouldn't be able to kill.

Unless you mean to suggest that they have a case similar to Mafia in which they vote who they plan to kill. In that case, perhaps either the Vigilate or the Serial Killer took a day off. If one of the two, probably Vigilante, with the lack of supportive evidance for the kill.
Yeah I mean that they are similar to the Mafia. But you're right, the vig could indeed not have shot and we'd have an SK.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Wow. I honestly didn't suspect Niatsu of being Assassin's guild until now but with this new light until Notty proved what she did on him. so I will reveal what actually happened on Night 1 for me. I followed Niatsu to Fiestaguy. My investigation of Niatsu turned up guilty but considering he didn't kill him, I thought my investigation was much like the paranoid cop last game where guilty show up innocent or my investigation was just screwed up by some menacing third party.

But with this new light on things, I know for almost certain now that Niatsu is guilty and so with that.

Vote Nitasu

@std1997
What made you want to follow Nitasu?
Gotta love tapatalk quotes.

As sad as it is to say, I literally just used random.org cause I didn't really any have any "strong" suspicions about anyone else.
1 Alpha102
2 Prizyms
3 Nottykitten
4 Ltin
5 Old_Man_Oak_63
6 xXxFruitNinjaxXx
7 Ooglie101
8 ansoro2112
9 endersteve5
10 nitasu987
11 myusername22
12 JKangaroo
13 storm886
14 Sploorky
15 digitalmez
16 Fiestaguy
17 77_is_the_best
18 HypeBurst
19 cooliorules
20 std1997
21 timdood3
22 Mmarz11
And I got Nitasu's number so I investigated Nitasu so what happened between me investigating Nitasu and what Nitasu says I investigated. I honestly have no idea. I don't know who I got or their alignment.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Me, it would be weird for a group not to kill on Night 1. It would be pretty bad for the mafia to not kill Night 1, so I assume the Assassins killed aswell.
Yes, this is true, however, why coolio specifically? I agree with Duffie, it seems unlikely that coolio was the killer if indeed the Assassins guild is EVEN a 2nd group acting with its own agenda like the Mafia (because even that is something we are ASSUMING). I doubt coolio was the one who killed anyone.

Duffie

Reaction score
Gotta love tapatalk quotes.

As sad as it is to say, I literally just used random.org cause I didn't really any have any "strong" suspicions about anyone else.
1 Alpha102
2 Prizyms
3 Nottykitten
4 Ltin
5 Old_Man_Oak_63
6 xXxFruitNinjaxXx
7 Ooglie101
8 ansoro2112
9 endersteve5
10 nitasu987
11 myusername22
12 JKangaroo
13 storm886
14 Sploorky
15 digitalmez
16 Fiestaguy
17 77_is_the_best
18 HypeBurst
19 cooliorules
20 std1997
21 timdood3
22 Mmarz11
And I got Nitasu's number so I investigated Nitasu so what happened between me investigating Nitasu and what Nitasu says I investigated. I honestly have no idea. I don't know who I got or their alignment.
Wow. I'm not on that list.

I love you.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yes, this is true, however, why coolio specifically? I agree with Duffie, it seems unlikely that coolio was the killer if indeed the Assassins guild is EVEN a 2nd group acting with its own agenda like the Mafia (because even that is something we are ASSUMING). I doubt coolio was the one who killed anyone.
With coolio I mean to say the Assassins guild. Since coolio was an Assassin, I used her name there since she is assosiated with the Assassins. Not sure why but I just did it.

So what I meant is that the Assassins killed Hype. [Also it couldn't have been Nitasu since he visited Fiesta]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the host eats dinner

nitasu987 - 7 - nottykitten, 77_is_the_best, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Alpha102, Prizyms (Lynch in 4)

Not voting:
Ltin, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Ooglie101, nitasu987, myusername22, JKangaroo, storm886, digitalmez, Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie, timdood3

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 11 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: None set yet