The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Hold the phone guys - Nitasu hasn't even put up a defence yet and I don't want this to end up with un-answered questions and the possible loss of a town role. Talking about un-answered questions, cough cough @Fiestaguy.
(sorry for not posting much - currently transfering sixth forms and looked around one today but I have 2 days off tomorrow so I should be able to post a somewhat detailed post \o/)

Anywhom (get used to this made up word), little of us has looked at the fact that
1. Nitasu is, if I remember correctly, in love with Assasins Creed.
2. This could all be a plan set up by the last assasin(s) to get the wrong person lynched.

Addressing to the first point I believe JK already said about this but I wouldn't find it odd for Nitasu to use an already existing character in a game that he loves. Plus the fact that this character already has a personality helps towards RP purpose. I believe that a scum would be more intelligent than to use their name addressed in the PM, especially after GmK said it would be useful not to. And, there's a little overlooked post here:

"Hell yeahs!
*Quick question atGmK : If my role is x gender, do I HAVE to rp as that gender? (Basically if I wanna rp as a Girl can I?)" (find it hard to use the new quoting system, on page 1 if anyone wants to see)

Now, Nitasu asks if their roleplay character can be a different gender to their character they received and Nitasu's RP character is a man since Nitasu probably had in mind to roleplay as Ezio as a while and probably means that their actual character is a girl.

And now addressing point 2 this could all be a plan for the last assasin(s) (I'm going to presume there's either 2 or 3 left) to not get the right person lynched from their pool of remaining assasins. Anyone else find it randomly convenient that Notty just happened to look up the name of Nitasu after an Assasin's Guild had been revealed? Of course Notty says it was previously looked up on Day 0 due to recognisation of the name. This could easily be true but it's still suspicious in my mind. I'm going to pull up the voting patterns to possibly deduct the remaining Assasins...

Notty
Std votes and claims to be an investigation role which found Nitasu as guilty although previously claiming they investigated Fiesta
Tim
Tim unvotes
Sploor
Oak
Alpha
Priz
Alpha unvotes (remember to unvote first then vote std, Alpha since I don't think your vote gets recorded)

Now from this I find the possible suspects to be: Notty and Oak and possibly Sploor (not including Std who is like 100% scum in my mind) but I'm sure there are some real assasins hiding in the non-voting too since these are just suspects. First I'll explain why not 77 or Priz (Tim and Alpha are in my safe side for unvoting and realising mistakes). 77 seems so rash and suspicious to vote I just find it too scummy to be scummy if that makes any sense at all. Priz explained that he was going for the policy vote which is understandable since waiting this out to a more crucial point in the game is bad.

Now, I've already explained my suspicion on Notty above. I find Oak to be suspicious because...

"I don't think I ever would have realised the connection, even after playing ACB >.>
I did recognise the name, but well completely overlooked, I actually did think along the lines of timdood somewhat since it is well acknowledged nitasu loves to RP.
That being said the chance that this is a coincidence is pretty low so that being said
vote nitasu"

He states that he thought along the lines of timdood in which Nitasu loves to RP and I'm pretty sure that most know that Nitasu loves Assasins Creed, again just speculation. After saying how this is possible to happen, which is a high possibility, then he follows it up by saying the coincidence is really low, doing not much extra explanation or research into previous votes. I would rank Oak lowly suspicion wise but none the less suspicion.

Now with Sploor I'm being VERY picky on wording and other reasons which may possibly meaning he isn't town/assasin but Mafia.

"It's a coin flip between nitasu and std. No matter who we choose now, I think lynching both is going to benefit the town. I'll go along with the town opinion for now.
vote nitasu"

For starters I would have expected more 'logic and research' although this is judgy and slightly bias of me to expect this from a more experienced player. Now why I was very picky on wording... "I'll go along with the town opinion for now." ...Town opinion? How do you know they're ALL town and not scum? Possibly because he is a mafia and knows that know no mafia are voting. I'll explain further on my suspicion on Sploor in a later post made tomorrow about who I expect the mafia to be unless a vote is decided on in which I'll explain on Day 2.

(also just saw that comic from Notty which I dislike and which is why I thought Hunter was mafia in Doomed Cruise when he used those suspicion cards, I found it to be more persuasive and somewhat subconciously get the point across harder which I dislike)

Finally as I said above in my mind Std is 100% scum due to that post in which he voted Nitasu where he contradicts evidence and things previously said by him so I will be voting for him but at first I have something to say based on the deaths...

I believe myself to be in somewhat peril here from killing roles \o/ My first reaction was that they're killing off the people who won and were coming close to winning last game (note Hype my partner in crime who won alongside me and GmK last game and possibly Coolio who was coming around the last point) Now there are 2 other possibilities here which is that I've deducted some of the correct Assasins or Mafia and they're worried that I'll get more right so they'll kill me tonight. Alas, this is what I get for being bold \o/

And as I said above I...
vote std1997

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
s
Addressing to the first point I believe JK already said about this but I wouldn't find it odd for Nitasu to use an already existing character in a game that he loves. Plus the fact that this character already has a personality helps towards RP purpose. I believe that a scum would be more intelligent than to use their name addressed in the PM, especially after GmK said it would be useful not to. And, there's a little overlooked post here:

"Hell yeahs!
*Quick question atGmK : If my role is x gender, do I HAVE to rp as that gender? (Basically if I wanna rp as a Girl can I?)" (find it hard to use the new quoting system, on page 1 if anyone wants to see)

Now, Nitasu asks if their roleplay character can be a different gender to their character they received and Nitasu's RP character is a man since Nitasu probably had in mind to roleplay as Ezio as a while and probably means that their actual character is a girl.
Your reasoning works both ways. While "Nitasu could have chosen this RP name" Nitasu could of easely changed his mind about wanting to RP as a female. If this comes down to "What we think Nitasu did" we won't really get any further.

Also my comic was awesome and fun >=c

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nitasu specifically asked "if I wanna rp as a Girl can I?" implying that his original rolename is a male. That male being Ezio the Assasin.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Nitasu specifically asked "if I wanna rp as a Girl can I?" implying that his original rolename is a male. That male being Ezio the Assasin.
You raise a good point there I guess, although it can also relate to the IRL character too. But alas, with all of this logic aside - You're voting for someone due to their ROLEPLAY NAME instead of someone who has contradicted both themselves and set out evidence.

Also I sense you being a bit desperate now which makes you look more scummy in my minddd

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You raise a good point there I guess, although it can also relate to the IRL character too. But alas, with all of this logic aside - You're voting for someone due to their ROLEPLAY NAME instead of someone who has contradicted both themselves and set out evidence.

Also I sense you being a bit desperate now which makes you look more scummy in my minddd
I'm not desperate, however I want to lynch Nitasu instead of Std. Sure, I agree with you that Std is pretty suspicious and doing suspicious stuff which is worth voting for. But I'd rather vote for the person whom has quite a few facts about being an Assasin pointing his way.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm not desperate, however I want to lynch Nitasu instead of Std. Sure, I agree with you that Std is pretty suspicious and doing suspicious stuff which is worth voting for. But I'd rather vote for the person whom has quite a few facts about being an Assasin pointing his way.
'whom has quite a few facts about being an Assasin pointing his way." =/= roleplay name

I'm feeling argumentitive although this argument is probably bringing us nowhere since I think both of us are not going to change our votes, I'm going to say it's also partially due to the feeling if either side wins and we're possibly right \o/. BUT FEEL FREE TO ARGUE, I WANT TO ARGUE RAWR.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
'whom has quite a few facts about being an Assasin pointing his way." =/= roleplay name

I'm feeling argumentitive although this argument is probably bringing us nowhere since I think both of us are not going to change our votes, I'm going to say it's also partially due to the feeling if either side wins and we're possibly right \o/. BUT FEEL FREE TO ARGUE, I WANT TO ARGUE RAWR.
The roleplay name is the fact. It all comes down to wether you think Nitasu used his rolename to RP, or chose the RP name himself.

If he chose his rolename to RP, he's an Assassin Guild Member.
If he chose the RP name himself, he might still be but probabily not. Tons of coincidences then.

And ofcourse also did Nitasu imply that he is a "Watcher", who can see if someone targeted a person that night. And since Coolio is a "tracker", they make a good pair of tracker and watcher in the Assassins Guild. Which is also why he is extra suspicious.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I dont like either of these, but the evidence against std is much more sound.

Notty, nitasu isnt stupid. Ezio is an incredibly well known person in the assasins creed franchise. He is italian. You're being logical, and seem to be really pushing it.

Could it perhaps be possible that notty knows nitasu has an incredibly dangerous role, and is trying to get rid of him before he does any major damage to her anti town plans? Or even just sees a chance to get rid of a random person? Furthermore, all this attention towards nitasu is drawing attention away from std. If nitasu turns out to be town, notty will definitely by my FoS.

nitasu987

Reaction score
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

LOL.

1st: The ONLY reason I wanted to RP as a dude named 'Ezio' is because I didn't want to roleplay as a girl (which is what my role actually is named, note the first few posts I made- they regarded me questioning how RP was gonna work and how I could rp as a guy if my role was a girl and vice versa) and it was the first italian name coming to mind. Am I that stupid to hint at my role in my name? Wow. OF COURSE NOT! The only information I know is that since Fiesta isn't dead, Std either can't kill or his move was blocked by a doctor/etc. IF there's an Assasin's guild, I don't know about it.
2nd: I've already apoligized, but really, I'm being 100% honest. I have no reason to lie, and I know that this is hard to believe in the context of this game. I can honestly tell you that I AM TOWN SIDED and I CANNOT KILL, PURELY INVESTIGATIVE. The only reason I fucked up with the information is because I accidentally switched the names. I'm really sorry about that and I didn't mean to mess up. If you lynch me because of a mistake and because I chose a cool name for my character... Go for it, but when you find out that I'm town-sided you're all gonna slap yourselves in the face.

So yes, my character is a crossdressing female who just so happens to have a crush on Ezio. Who knows? Maybe this is an Alternate Universe where the events of the AC games are real?

nitasu987

Reaction score
This also, if you read into it later, iirc I said something about having to rp as the gender you got in the role (and I was fully prepared to rp as my role name character...... but then GmK said that you shouldn't.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where we reach two votees

nitasu987 - 6 - nottykitten, 77_is_the_best, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Prizyms (Lynch in 5)

std1997 - 3 - JKangaroo, Alpha102, Ooglie101 (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Ltin, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, nitasu987, myusername22, storm886, digitalmez, Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, UltimateBudgie, timdood3

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 11 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: None set yet

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
IF there's an Assasin's guild, I don't know about it.
So you are saying that you don't know anything about an Assassin's Guild? Have you not read the night's deaths at all?

And also:
1st: The ONLY reason I wanted to RP as a dude named 'Ezio' is because I didn't want to roleplay as a girl
"A dude named 'Ezio'". Does this sound like he purposely chose an Assassin Creed character? [Looking at you Ooglie and JK]

Here, Nitasu, are you basicly Implying that you wanted to RP as some guy named Ezio am I correct? Are you saying here that your Ezio is not the same Ezio from Assassins Creed? I'd like to know.

Sploorky

Reaction score
@Ooglie101 Will respond to your suspicions on me(and only on me for now, I've been using this day to study for my driving test, so you can imagine I've been busy!).

I say Town as every living player, the entire group. I always use the word in that sense. I don't feel the need to make longer posts if I don't add new information, so I get straight to the point instead of making a longer post saying what other people already say. I do think both people are guilty. I agree that nitasu's RPing points towards him being an assassin(especially after coolio's name, that was the spark that sort of tied it all up honestly), and I think std is hiding something, because he's been caught in a lie, and Lynch All Liers is a good rule to go by. Like I said, I believe lynching either of them is beneficial, so why does it matter who I choose first? If the town, the collective group of people playing chooses to lynch one person, I will comply unless I think they are innocent.

Duffie

Reaction score
Finally home! Now I can get to work on explaining things!

Okay, first off, Nitasu is kind of just an investigative role. I still find Ezio as his RP name to be too coincidental, even if he chose to use that name. I'm just saying, people with the Assassin's Guild roles are the only ones who knew about the Assassin's Guild at the time.

But, there's still something that's bugging me ever since it was ignored;

But, if you look at his previous post...

He clearly states that he had followed Fiesta first, before Notty explains his reasoning behind thinking Nitasu is apart of the Assassin's Guild.

He tries to clear it up by saying he followed Nitasu to Fiesta, but... Why would he lie about that? He would obviously say he followed Nitasu, if he wasn't hiding anything.

@std1997, could you answer the questions I gave to you before?

Why would you lie about who you investiaged, right after saying you investigated Fiesta?

If Nitasu seemed guilty on your trip, why didn't you open up with that first?