The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

nitasu987

Reaction score
There aren't 2 Ezios. The Ezio that my Female Role Character happens to be Crossdressing as goes by 'Ezio'. It's her alter ego of sorts...

The reason why I said you won't lynch the right guy because that rarely happens and I honestly know I'm for the town, and I think std is too. I've accepted y'all are gonna lynch me, which is fine, but you guys aren't considering everything, and you're making a mistake.

LF

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Are you suggesting he throws other people on the gallows, even though he's already on the noose?
No, I'm saying that he should suggest some names of people that should be CONSIDERED for the gallows. :p

All I've been seeing is nitasu saying we're wrong about both him and std, so I want to see what he thinks. Can't hurt, right?

Duffie

Reaction score
No, I'm saying that he should suggest some names of people that should be CONSIDERED for the gallows. :p

All I've been seeing is nitasu saying we're wrong about both him and std, so I want to see what he thinks. Can't hurt, right?
Well, it's the first night, and the one guy he investigated is supposedly innocent, and since he says he hasn't lied about his role, we can assume the same about who he investigated... So, he'd possibly be throwing up someone at random, unless he noticed something we didn't.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Dude. Deja vu. (get it?)

This looks alot like what happened to me in medieval mafi, and someone else I cant remember but who was lynched and was town in supernatural hotel. This is just someone who made a small irrelevant mistake and is now (figuratively) recieving the death penalty for stuttering on the stand.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Well, it's the first night, and the one guy he investigated is supposedly innocent, and since he says he hasn't lied about his role, we can assume the same about who he investigated... So, he'd possibly be throwing up someone at random, unless he noticed something we didn't.
Fair enough, I didn't really think it through. But still, it COULD help. Think about every possiblity, and every role he COULD be. ;)

I think I should stop talking for a bit, every post I make I manage to make a mistake on xD.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Dude. Deja vu. (get it?)

This looks alot like what happened to me in medieval mafi, and someone else I cant remember but who was lynched and was town in supernatural hotel. This is just someone who made a small irrelevant mistake and is now (figuratively) recieving the death penalty for stuttering on the stand.
If you mean by mistake, that he made the mistake of choosing an assassins character to RP in a game with an Assassins guild and Assassin characters, then I just have to say he had some bad luck making that choice. But to me I don't think he made that mistake and is actually part of the Assassin Guild.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I see that not everyone waited for me, but that's fine.

If you would all do me a favor and look back to Nitasu's last post, that'd be great. This is not optional, thanks.

You'll notice the Nitasu uses some peculiar italics. I first noticed it on the A of "alter" which sounds like Altair (another AC character). After looking more closely, All of the italic letters together is : "Alisaettafonte"

Or: Alisa Etta Fonte - A female Italian name.
There's also the curious LF in small letters at the bottom of his post, I'm sure that has something to do with it.
@nitasu987 Could you please help me out here?

Duffie

Reaction score

If you would all do me a favor and look back to Nitasu's last post, that'd be great. This is not optional, thanks.

You'll notice the Nitasu uses some peculiar italics. I first noticed it on the A of "alter" which sounds like Altair (another AC character). After looking more closely, All of the italic letters together is : "Alisaettafonte"

There's also the curious LF in small letters at the bottom of his post, I'm sure that has something to do with it.
Omfg, you're like a Phoenix Wright protagonist, or some super detective.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

You missed the L and the S which are both italicatized[lol is this a word?] in the first sentence before the word Alter. I'll check for more ones.

Also I saw the italicatized[lol again] letters, I just thought Nitasu messed up with italicatics[wtf?]

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

Isn't hiding messages like that against the rules

• Do not attempt to use a system of robust cryptography, etc. Do not use small or invisible text to attempt to avoid detection.