The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Ofcourse we would now love to hear who these people are. What you have done so far, and elaborate a bit more on your purpose in the game. Are you, like Fruit said, a 4-way Vigilante of some sorts?
If they are a 4-way Vigilante why would you try to find out who they are? It could lead to them being selected in an attempt to control the tribunal.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If they are a 4-way Vigilante why would you try to find out who they are? It could lead to them being selected in an attempt to control the tribunal.
To know wether they are lying. And there are 4 people in there who can do the kill, so they are pretty hard to mess with. And ofcourse when one dies, Mmarz just gets someone new.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I looked up the some of the terms you guys were throwing around, and it makes sense now (kinda), but I dont like the way hunter is acting, so I'll keep my vote on him for now.
No tim, nobody has any idea. Even me. And I play a bit of epic mafia.
I play on Epicmafia about ever other night or so, and I've never heard any of the terms he's using :s

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
While everyone is busy waiting for questions to be answered or figuring out what to do next, let's get back to the topic about bugs.

I did a small bit of research, and it turns out I sort of "misused" the term bug. I meant those crawling silverfish thingies which are totally ewww and disgusting.

And they can lay like 60 eggs per time. I'm afraid one day I will wake up and there are like 60 of them on the wall or ceiling or something ;-;. Ohwell, I will be sleeping with a mosquito net around my bed, to make sure that no silverfish/mosquito will ever get near me! =D

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Ofcourse we would now love to hear who these people are. What you have done so far, and elaborate a bit more on your purpose in the game. Are you, like Fruit said, a 4-way Vigilante of some sorts?
I have no role in the tribunal except for selecting the original three members and replacements in case one dies. I do not know what the tribunal is doing nor did they know who I was until I outed. The members only know who the other members are but not role or alignment. Due to the possibility of mafia being present, I picked three people who I believe are knowledgable, active, and not likely to blindly follow a mafia member. I win with town once all threats to town are taken care of.

The three decide who to kill and by majority vote the person is killed. One member must carry out the kill and can not do any other night action.

For the most part I have been observing possible future members in case of a death.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright then, thanks.
(also back.)
anyways another suggestion though this may not have been a problem this game but it was something in past games
no excessively flamboyant and substanceless reaction gifs
secret messages might be hidden within a frame or within the image's code itself
also they're annoying as fuck when overused esp. in chain combos

The nerve of this guy. I don't care about your arrogant knowledge of this game or how annoying your presence has become. I don't care about your vote for me or your flashy use of EpicMafia terms.
BUT...
If you dare complain about my gif posting, you and I have got a problem. I don't post them for cryptic purposes. I just like them and how they express how I feel. Unless GMK says otherwise I'm posting them.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm shopping right now-- but in relation to your question Notty.
I have no idea about Mmarz.
And my role will be revealed tomorrow. That's if I survive.
Without sounding desperate or praying for a Hail Mary-- I am a useful role. And I'd be incredibly handy to Timdood and town.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
"Timdood and town"
That means I'm more important than the rest of you <3
Well, that's if to say your investigations are legitimate. And in a game like this, it's hard to tell. But with our claims, perhaps we can devise a plan that'll be able to benefit town.

Also--
Of all the votes so far Myuser's game style is different to how he's usually played in other games. He often has aggressively opinionated posts, but he's rather timid in this. He's looking a bit suspicious.

I'm worried about 77 and OMO. I've heard from storm and Mmarz and though they're not entirely out of the blue, they've contributed to the discussion. Simply posting something that makes us aware of your presence isn't enough. I'd like to hear from @77_is_the_best and @Old_Man_Oak_63

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where it's like a candystore of votes

Mmarz11 - 1 - nottykitten (Lynch in 10)
digitalmez - 1 - Hunter27a1 (Lynch in 10)
Alpha102 - 1 - JKangaroo (Lynch in 10)
xXxFruitNinjaxXx - 1 - storm886 (Lynch in 10)
Hunter27a1 -1 - Ltin (Lynch in 10)
myusername22 - 1 - Alpha102 (Lynch in 10)

Not voting:
Fiestaguy, Mmarz11, Jivvi, Duffie, timdood3, std1997, Sploorky, Old_Man_Oak_63, Prizyms, Ooglie101, 77_is_the_best, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, digitalmez, myusername22

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no-lynch.

Deadline of day: Sunday, 2pm GMT (Player with most votes on him/her will be lynched at that moment, if there is no proper lynch at any time before that. In case two players have the same amount of votes, random.org will decide with a classic coinflip)