The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can I just point out that Ltin has to visit every night, making him invincible via nightkills. To me, someone who can only die via lynching screams third-party.
Also Hunter oh my god you're an epicmafia nightmare hurricane
Oh wait I guess not if someone is lucky enough to hit his target. Still very hard to hit him at night.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
First off, I understand the reasoning behind it. I have been busy with a multitude of various tasks. I've been reading through what everyone has said but there is constantly a lot happening every time I am away for a bit. My role is town sided and involves a tribunal of members. These members were selected night one and can chat during the day and night. They then decide on one person to kill via majority vote. One person must carry out the kill and can not do another night action. If one were to die then I select a replacement. The tribunal lives until all members are dead. To the three members, I am Lord Voltari.
Look at the bolded for all of you trying to make another faction.

Italicized somewhat helps as well, but not as much as that first part.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
First off, I understand the reasoning behind it. I have been busy with a multitude of various tasks. I've been reading through what everyone has said but there is constantly a lot happening every time I am away for a bit. My role is town sided and involves a tribunal of members. These members were selected night one and can chat during the day and night. They then decide on one person to kill via majority vote. One person must carry out the kill and can not do another night action. If one were to die then I select a replacement. The tribunal lives until all members are dead. To the three members, I am Lord Voltari.
Ofcourse we would now love to hear who these people are. What you have done so far, and elaborate a bit more on your purpose in the game. Are you, like Fruit said, a 4-way Vigilante of some sorts?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Mmarz stated that he selected the three people himself. Meaning these three could be anyone. I don't know about you, but I don't like the fact the mafia could possibly make two kills per night.

@digitalmez could you confirm wether you are in this? Considering you had this big secret that you couldn't talk about, and Mmarz now outting something like it I figured this is it.

Then my last question for digi: Are you a vampire? Is that your role?

Pretty sure you are involved in this, seems to make sense to me.