The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I am actually quite interrested. Town-sided roles don't usually have a side-objective.
If I find my lost lover while roleblocking that person, then both of us are allowed a conversation to talk to one another during the night cycle.
This is why I roleblocked Alpha on night 1, a shot in the dark to find my lover.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Look, we should really stop pushing him. If he feels we don't need to know, then we probably don't. We know he's innocent and that's enough for now.
Std was innocent. I was innocent. So far you haven't caught an actual towny yet. [I come close, but not close enough].

There is still the big chance of the godfather being around there. As long as he doesn't claim anything, I don't know what to expect of him and thus I shall not trust him.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If I find my lost lover while roleblocking that person, then both of us are allowed a conversation to talk to one another during the night cycle.
This is why I roleblocked Alpha on night 1, a shot in the dark to find my lover.
Interresting, is this lost lover looking for you too? It could possibly be that you are both looking for eachother. Would make for an awesome love story within Mafia.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Interresting, is this lost lover looking for you too? It could possibly be that you are both looking for eachother. Would make for an awesome love story within Mafia.
Well I don't know if my lover is searching, but I do have a rival looking for the same person as I am.
That's why I didn't want to disclose it, because now my rival (unless he/she is already dead and already hasn't found our lover) now knows his/her rival and knows not to search me in the night.

But GmK did say you were lovely company @Alpha102 <3