The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
never claimed you were mafia, notty. you could just as well be assassin or third party.
either way, you aren't claiming to be town.
I can't be the Assassin, Jivvi cleared me of that. And Sploor also didn't claim town and I don't see you voting him. I win with the town, so the town doesn't need to lynch me to win.
Remember, it's still possible for a Godfather to be in the game.
Eh true I guess.
Wait, what? I must have missed the journalist thing...
Myuser claimed it I believe.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
if you are third party, what are your win conditions?
I stated it already. I win when I am alive if the game ends. This can be either Town, Mafia or the Assassins guild depending if the game stops when they win.

Considering 3 mafia have died already, I'm taking my chances with the town. Also because I am a Lie detector I could be usefull for the town.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
well ok then
or you could be aligned with the assassins and get a doc killed., then be declared too important to lynch the next day.
could we get a list of players with possible assignments?
Again, I can't be an Assassin. Jivvi stated that I am not Alligned with the Assassins. And he died so his statement is verified.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ok but you could still be lawyered mafia right?
either way, why not lynch myuser?
its most optimal from your perspective
I tried that yesterday. And along with me came the vote of Priz who voted Myuser instead of oak(Guilty). I found his vote pretty suspicious.

So considering Priz voted for Myuser, I don't think myuser is exactly mafia. Or perhaps just less important than Oak. I don't know how myuser would have gotten that message that I were Female from Priz, but I am not.

So Priz is the most suspicious in my eyes. With myuser only on slight suspicion.
Why would a mafia lawyer someone who isn't mafia? Who would ever do that? . _.
I think he means to say that I am mafia, got layered Night 1 so that I would of showed up Inno on your report.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where even the host has a hard time following the events (due to aforementioned champagne?)

Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangarroo, timdood3, Fiestaguy, Nottykitten (Lynch in 5)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886, Hunter27a1 (Lynch in 7)
storm886 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Prizyms (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Sploorky, Alpha102, Duffie, Ooglie101, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, myusername22, Ltin, digitalmez, 77_is_the_best

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.