The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I thought we weren't going to reveal ourselves to be tribunal members, Prizyms and Ooglie :O

I'm the third tribunal member!

We did decide to go after std again last night, which is why I don't think Prizyms(and by extension, Ooglie) is Mafia. Either of them could be a part of the assassin's guild though, so it's not ruled out completely yet.
I simply claimed to show Hunter it exists and why JK blocked a kill that I madeees c:

Duffie

Reaction score
Pfft fine.

My name is [hl]Giovanni[/hl] Della Casa. He was some love poet of some sorts.
Giovanni's the name of the head of Team Rocket.

Obviously mafia.
jkjk

Sorry for not being as active as I was previously, guys. Been playing Solitude and Mabinogi, as well as having a busy set of weeks for senior projects and final exams.

The exams will be easy, but the projects are my current issue. :p

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I can confirm that I am in the Tribunal (and Mmarz can confirm that too) and to @JKangaroo that is the kill you roleblocked from and it was to my memory a kill against Std (who we tried again and succeeded to kill tonight)
Why would you reveal the others?
This tribunal-- have you got a killing role or are you one big group that acts like the vigilante?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
and why do you guys think assassins are antitown? they could have been hired to shoot up the mafia
We got lots of cop-like roles, a tribunal council and lots of other roles to screw up Mafia. I doubt that another group of killing roles is here aswell to help the town. I mean, the Mafia is pretty underpowered already unless they have some secret weapon.