Paste what you have copied :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
20. A student who couldn’t handle the elitist tone on his AP English exam.

When I took my AP English exam, the final of the three essays had a prompt that said “Pick a work from this list or one of similar literary quality and discuss character foils.”Well, I got pissed off at the elitist tone of the “literary quality” bit, so I started my essay: “Literary quality is a very subjective thing. Nowhere are character foils more evident than in Dr. Seuss’s masterpiece, Go Dog Go.”I then proceeded to write an entire essay on character foils in Go Dog Go, comparing the black dogs to the white dogs, the dogs over the house to the dogs under the house, etc.

Duffie

Reaction score
Its basically spam lol. Everyother post from last like 5 pages
I'd be okay with it if it was legitimately something you'd have in your clipboard... As I like to post here as long as my clipboard contains something new.

The only time I'd see having videos in your clipboard would make sense is if you were sharing with friends, or Ctrl+X'd the url... Why would you have two videos in one clipboard? :<

@Cloudmario8479, it is pretty much spam, and it lags some people's computers with how many videos are on one page. :c

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.