The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I admit my vote on Storm was pre-empted more than a little but given that alpha has been town telling heavily and Myusername is suspicious but not to the point where he's extremely suspect, my FoS in the grumpy cat inn is storm. I am told the gender of my patient at day start - male patient means the save goes through, female patient means it doesn't.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Alright, my plan has been to try and make myself a tad suspicious but also a pretty good town power role so I could take a hit from someone, didn't work, just got myself investigated :/

I am the town Bleeder. If I am killed during the night I will not die until the next day's lynch occurs.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, there is still sploorky who we might have to kill before the town wins. However, that is a thing for the future. For now we have to worry about Mafia's and Assassins. Once the night killing roles are gone we can go after Sploor. And if he wins before that, than oh well good job. But if a third party wins the game doesn't end, so nothing to worry about for us right now.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So we could be on the cusp of victory and we dont even know it.

Ooglie, it is in your best interest to claim now.

vote Ooglie101
I don't think it's going to be that easy. We might know almost everyone's roles, but alignments are going to be hotly debated for the future. I'd consider this more like the 'first round' of scum hunting.