The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the hosts brain has melted

Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangarroo, Fiestaguy, Nottykitten, (Lynch in 6)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886, Hunter27a1, digitalmez (Lynch in 6)
storm886 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Prizyms (Lynch in 8)
nottykitten - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - myusername22 (Lynch in 8)
Ooglie101 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Ltin (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Sploorky, Alpha102, Duffie, Ooglie101, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, 77_is_the_best, timdood3

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.

Notice: xXxFruitNinjaxXx is waiting to be replaced and currently inactive. This still allows for people to vote him, he counts as being "in the game".

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Digi, that theory actually makes quite a lot of sense.
So, Priz would have received the message "Nottykitten is male, and so your action was successful" (@Prizyms please confirm <3)
But instead received "Nottykitten is female but your action did not work"
Let's look at the grammar a bit. "Nottykitten is female but your action did not work"
If what priz says is true, it should read "Nottykitten is female so your action did not work."

This leaves a few scenarios:
The first is in conjunction with Digi's theory: Myu buggered the grammar.
The second is that Priz is lying about the male only thing, but why would he? I mean really?
The second and a half: It could also imply that he was roleblocked (this could only be the case if Priz is lying)
The Third?: Well....What if GmK just forgot how to grammar? This is very unlikely, but if this is the case, @GmK, please shut me up x3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Freezing in NJ but finally read up. I will call out my role now, else Ill be lynched.

I am the crazed admirer. I choose a person day 0, and I win if they win. It they die, I die.

Please dont make me vote now, Im really cold. Will read more when I reach my destination.
Just out of curiosity, who did you choose? I don't think outing that could really hurt you, could it?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where people should make up their minds

Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa][fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangarroo, Fiestaguy, (Lynch in 7)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886, Hunter27a1, digitalmez (Lynch in 6)
nottykitten - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - myusername22 (Lynch in 8)
Ooglie101 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - Ltin (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Sploorky, Alpha102, Duffie, Ooglie101, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, 77_is_the_best, timdood3, Prizyms, nottykitten

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.

Notice: xXxFruitNinjaxXx is waiting to be replaced and currently inactive. This still allows for people to vote him, he counts as being "in the game".

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right now, a lynch on Myuser seems good to me. The idea about manipulating messages could be true. It also could not but ohwell. It's a matter of what you think is true I guess.
Ok, so, Notty, We need to know if you truly are a male. If you are, then we lynch Myuser, if you are not, we lynch priz. (or something like that, I might have it backwards)...

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, so, Notty, We need to know if you truly are a male. If you are, then we lynch Myuser, if you are not, we lynch priz. (or something like that, I might have it backwards)...
If Notty isn't male, the message may not have been tampered with. If Notty is indeed male, the message was tampered with. Don't lynch the doc based on the messenger.