The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Well of course ltin is voting me...

Why is everyone jumping to the extreme theory when there are simpler things that could be at work? let's assume for a minute nottykitten isn't lying. Wouldn't it be simpler to suggest that Ltin could just as easily be lying about using his ability on hunter? he'd already be out of spotlight so not many people would suspect him for it and it's a very easy way to get either me or prizyms lynched(getting innocents lynched easily is exactly what the mafia want). We already know ltin can re-direct people so why jump at the idea that I obviously am suspicious so therefore I must be able to re-write peoples messages? If i could re-write messages I would've done a lot more to confuse the town than change a single word to make it an awkward phrase.

honestly guys the phrasing on the message was most definitely awkward and I have doubts that GmK would "mess up" the grammer by mistake. It seems highly more likely that he phrased it quite intentionally to avoid giving away extra information I shouldn't have. For example if it had said 'Notty is female therefore your action was not successful' it would give me information about prizyms role I shouldn't have had, By telling me that prizyms night action was entirely dependant on the person he's visiting being male. In most cases I've played that had genders it's with pairings because a mafia or third party needs to recruit a specific player to their alignment. So instead of me thinking prizyms could only use his ability on males I was thinking he was trying to recruit a female, no matter how i really looked at the message it looked scummy to me at the time, which is why I tried to lynch him until he claimed. by which point I was able to make sense of the message he received (or at least it made sense to me finally)

perhaps I was a bit hasty in voting nottykitten, honestly that was confusing considering I was looking straight at the message and notty was claiming it untrue but I'm not sure nottykitten is lying. I'll admit it's possible though I find it unlikely that this game has a second role with a redirect ability so I'm currently thinking Ltin is lying in order to make sure it's an innocent lynched today without bringing much suspicion to him.

Unvote

Vote Ltin

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where we do the shuffle

Prizyms - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangarroo, (Lynch in 8)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886, Hunter27a1, digitalmez, timdood3, Ltin (Lynch in 4)
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - myusername22 (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Sploorky, Alpha102, Duffie, Ooglie101, xxxFruitNinjaxXx, 77_is_the_best, Prizyms, Fiestadude, nottykitten

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: None yet.

Notice: xXxFruitNinjaxXx is waiting to be replaced and currently inactive. This still allows for people to vote him, he counts as being "in the game". We have a replacement lined up, just need to confirm all details.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
As promised, I will claim. I am the Bellboy, also known as Marion Igor Ashford (m).
I only have 1 night ability (which I cannot use that often) which is to select a person to come into a room with me where we can talk over night (the room is locked during the day unlike inn rooms which I believe are open all the time). As part of a 'privacy policy' I cannot reveal who this person is but I do get information off of them, including their real name that they received in the role PM and if a protective role has visited them, however I can reveal this information after they have been lynched/killed (tadaa, guess why I was so against Notty's reasons on lynching Nitasu) I do not have power over when the person leaves, they do that by free will but I will still receive information on whether a protective role has visited them or not whilst they remain in the room. Since I don't really deem my role that important due to the limitations I have on it I have attempted to make the Voltari kills for the last 2 nights (night 2 and 3) there is currently nobody in my room but I have an idea of who to select but I do not believe I can reveal that either.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ltin shouldn't even be voted right now. Prizyms is also not a viable choice. Notty's something to be left for tomorrow, if anything.
Notty, please. Now (assuming ooglie's town) ooglie is at risk to be killed as he most likely won't be protected tonight.
Would you rather have me or Tim die? If anything he should be more safe with not being a powerfull PR. And if they want to kill him... so be it. Rather the bellboy than a cop.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I have all da claims =D. I colored them according to how I see them. Those green are who I find practically proven. Those orange are third parties that the town does not need to get rid of to win.

[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Name{/td}
{td}Claim{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Duffie{/td}
{td}Armorer{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Storm886{/td}
{td}Bodyguard{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}xXxFruitninjaxXx{/td}
{td}Keeper of inns{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Jkangaroo{/td}
{td}Roleblocker and Lover{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Ooglie101{/td}
{td}Bellboy{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Prizyms{/td}
{td}Male doctor{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Digitalmez{/td}
{td}Nothing, but can resurrect{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Mmarz11{/td}
{td}Lord voltari{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Fiestaguy{/td}
{td}Rough sleeper{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Timdood3{/td}
{td}Allignment cop{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Sploorky{/td}
{td}Wins with targeted person from day 0{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Ltin{/td}
{td}Mime{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}77_is_the_best{/td}
{td}Bleeder{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Notty{/td}
{td}Bulletproof-lie detecting-lover-survivor. Something along those lines....{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Hunter27a1{/td}
{td}Ghoul{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Alpha102{/td}
{td}Jack of all trades{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Myusername22{/td}
{td}Message interceptor{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ok so just a recap of the situation:
Priz claims a doctor that can always protect male people and a small chance of protecting female I believe
Myuser claims message interceptor with 'proof' supporting Priz which was him receiving the message that Notty was female so the action didn't go through or something along the lines of that.
Notty claims to not be female
Ltin claims to have swapped himself with Hunter I think
Tim suggests that Myuser may be able to tamper messages

Now all of this is pretty crazy and I myself don't know where I stand on it. I somewhat believe Priz since I believe it would make sense for there to be a pretty misogynistic doctor at the time and place that it is set. But now this raises the question to whether Notty is lying about being male or Myuser can really tamper messages or if Ltin is lying about swapping himself with Hunter and actually swapped himself with Notty. I am being alarmed by the whole entire Mime/Bus Driver situation since those roles, at least from what I've seen, are usually not pro-town which could mean a third party who is trying to trick his way into winning. I have an idea about how to use the message interceptor tonight which is that if I pick someone to enter the room and then I get message intercepted that will most likely reveal the information I get to them in which they can freely pass onto the main thread. I also have a plan that will allow me to test whether the tampering is possible but I cannot reveal it since it says one of the people I plan to pick. I feel like I can trust Notty for an odd reason, it may be because the whole entire 'Are you town-sided?' question on the first day.
Bah, I feel like I can trust both Priz and Notty yet both their stories conflict eachother so currently I'm mainly looking at Ltin and Myuser.

I'll consider my vote and make another post after school tomorrow but for now it's 11:13pm and I need sleep Dx

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty claims to be male.
Myuser claims to be a message interceptor.
Priz claims to be a male only doctor.

Both Priz and myuser say Notty is in fact a female male.

The theory is that either myuser can change messages or Priz (or Notty)is lying.

I'm going myuser because he isn't the one that claimed doctor o-0