The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
PINEAPPLES.
I go to sleep. And this happens. Can someone give me a final recap? 0.0
Notty did one on page 78 near the bottom of the page (I would quote it but sadly quotes he used don't also get quoted)

Besides that there is also suspicion of Sploorky and my reasoning and discussion about that on page 82.

Since both are not too far away, it'll probably be faster to read then to make another recap. ^-^

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the weather is shit

Sploorky - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangaroo, (Lynch in 8)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886, Hunter27a1, digitalmez, Ltin, Duffie, timdood3 (Lynch in 3)
Ltin - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - myusername22 (Lynch in 8)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Alpha102, Ooglie101, Jeercrul (xxxFruitNinjaxXx), 77_is_the_best, Prizyms, Fiestaguy, Nottykitten, Sploorky

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

Deadline: Will be announced tomorrow if this day is stalemating...

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As a Tribunal member, I will discuss the (potential) execution of Sploorky at night with the other 2. If Sploorky is dead by morning, it's most likely our doing. Again, there's no reason that Sploorky doesn't have a town-sided 'true love' and becomes town-sided as a result of that, explaining his difference in alignment to Nottykitten after the mistletoe report.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Jk said he didn't, and everyone else except you has claimed a role that is not a roleblocker. Thus Myuser is probabily Lying about that too.
I'll tell you right now that I definitely can't block anything.
Is anyone willing to reveal whether they blocked myuser? :\ It happened N2 didn't it? Endersteve died N1-- WAIT OMGGGGGGGG!