The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As a Tribunal member, I will discuss the (potential) execution of Sploorky at night with the other 2. If Sploorky is dead by morning, it's most likely our doing. Again, there's no reason that Sploorky doesn't have a town-sided 'true love' and becomes town-sided as a result of that, explaining his difference in alignment to Nottykitten after the mistletoe report.
Actually....There is a reason :s
When Jivvi claimed (On day 2), he had two reports. Misletoes only receive reports if the match fails. Sploorky was only in the second report (with Notty).

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I suspect Oooglie and Myuser to be part of the Assassins Guild. Let me explain. I’ve done some re-reading and no one has claimed to have blocked myuser on N2. The only N2 role blocking happened to Ooglie by JKangaroo who happens to be our Town Role Blocker. I think that whatever action happened to Ooglie happened to myuser.
JKangaroo said:
Also, does anyone else find it strange that Myuser was "blocked" on Night 2?:

The Mafia roleblocker was kill Day 1 (endersteve); and I doubt there would be another Mafia one.
I am a town-sided roleblocker, and was confirmed I blocked @Ooglie101 's kill in the tribunal Night 2.
Alpha (Jack of all trades) says he didn't use up his Block yet, only using his "save" and "investigate" moves.
Who could the final roleblocker be?
Assassin?
I'm certain at least someone has left out their true role, or is at least showing part of their hybrid role (seeing as we do have that in this game)
[BCOLOR=#fafafa]Look, I know that this sounds very far fetched. The theory I’m trying to allude to is – an action taken against the Assassins Guild happens in unison. Now before you counter my theory with the death of Coolio, again I have to bring up conditions. Together as a group, with their joint abilities, they're strong, yet they were given a weakness. I believe the weakness of the Assassins Guild is if a certain action (or actions) is placed on one of them it happens to all of them -- with the exception of death.[/BCOLOR]

As complicated as this may seem to even remotely consider, I do not underestimate the meddling mind of our host. Prizmys is a misogynistic Doctor. Notty is a Lie Detector who is given riddles as clues. JKangaroo is our Roleblocker looking for his long lost love. The Tribunal is made up of a rag-tag bunch of roles who, as a group has the ability to kill. Just think about the plausibility of my theory.

And before anyone says “Digi, Ooglie voted for Myuser D2” I believe that this was planned to prove that if Myuser were guilty of being part of the Assassin’s Guild, suspicions on Ooglie would be slim. We’ve all seen this kind of play been used by Prizmys in The Doomed Cruise.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Digi's theory makes sense, plus GmK is known for being willing to do everything with his roles. I'd say let's talk about Ooglie tomorrow, and only if myuser is indeed part of the Assassin's Guild.

Ooglie is a member of the tribunal, but Prizyms and I together do have control over the votes. Be wary if both of us die, Mmarz.

I believe lynching myusername22 will definitely reveal a lot about most of us, even if he's innocent, which I doubt.

vote myusername22

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you know they have a weakness digi?
I really don't know if they do. I figure there's always a flaw with groups of different roles. You can't be given a character and not expect there to be a defect.
There was one game where Dessern was a sibling to one of the Mafia. If one died, the other would as well.
In this game, you have The Tribunal that undoubtedly consists of town, third party or Mafia roles.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Question: @Nottykitten and @Timdood3 are you two are thing? I'd rather believe Tim to be the Fanatic Admirer over Sploorky ;p

Also--
Why does everyone else seem to have a partner but me? :c
Erm...No :p

Because you got resurrected and no one quite knows why ;-;

How do you know they have a weakness digi?
Why....Why wouldn't they have a weakness? :c

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Alright I'm sorry I lied, I am an assassin, But I cannot change peoples messages. Doesn't it strike any of you odd that an anti-town would put themselves in the middle of a huge debate where they were on the side with incorrect information? I was honestly just as surprised and confused as prizyms was when nottykitten claimed she was male. Nottykitten is probably telling the truth, she has no reason to lie since she just needs to make it to the end of the game and if she lies she'll probably be lynched. It's for that reason I know ltin is lying. the machiavelli mafia clan and the assassins guild are natural enemies with each other as well as the town.
Guys take out Ltin if he doesn't flip scum someone is lying and made it into the list of roleclaims

following the Inn patterns there seems to always be a mafia and a third party in each room, things get a bit confusing with me being an assassin but I think i'm either taking the inn spot of a mafia or a third party. For this reason I strongly believe there is still at least one scum in there, and with alpha's towntelling I'm highly inclined to believe it is storm

the way @digitalmez tried to kill me. Making up an entirely different and entirely overpowered role to sound similar to my role in order to lynch me?It'd be kind of like when timdood claimed if I'd said he's probably mafia then saying he has a killing role each night and can actually investigate during both night and day. I think Digi is playing the town to get me lynched (wether digi knows my role or actually just suspected me scum is another question) but I think digitalmez wants the town paranoid for some reason.

P.S. @digitalmez I don't regret killing you night two. I was trying to aim for the Machiavelli as I felt they were the greatest threat to the guild and I trusted prizyms suspicions because he's a very experienced player.

P.S.S Big shout out to the host @GmK who did an amazing job hosting this game as well as putting it together. We should all thank him!

there's no point keeping this day in stalemate and besides even if I live I'm probably going to get killed by the tribunal. Plus I get a lynching bonus investigation. <3

vote myusername22

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where hngggggggg

Sploorky - [fa=fa-user][/fa] - JKangaroo, (Lynch in 8)
myusername22 - [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] [fa=fa-user][/fa] - storm886, Hunter27a1, digitalmez, Ltin, Duffie, timdood3, Alpha102, 77_is_the_best, myusername22 (Lynch in 0)

Not voting:
Mmarz11, Ooglie101, Jeercrul (xxxFruitNinjaxXx), Prizyms, Fiestaguy, Sploorky, nottykitten

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

myusername22 has been lynched.

(Thread locked, resolution and start of Night in a bit)

GmK

Reaction score
I swear, if people continue to spoil their alignment before I get to resolve the day, I shall modkill at will! ^^

BECAUSE WHERE IS THE SURPRISE NOW? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE!?

Yadda yadda masquerade, yiddi yiddi parade, masks, dancing, wheeeee.

Afterwards, chaos, suspicions, confusion, more suspicions, more confusion, until suddenly Claudio Vásquez jumps up into a really cool dance routine, everyone applauds, but since he can't actually dance he falls into his own knife killing himself, thinking this is a really cool move, but it makes him look quite silly, something like this:

So anyhow, amused how an assassin gives himself up, the crowd goes back to drinking, until night falls...

[fa=#66005e|fa-user][/fa] Claudio Vásquez (myusername22) - Paparrazi Informant of the Assassins Guild - was lynched.

It is now Night 4 - all power roles please send in your action.

GmK

Reaction score
The night went a bit like this

(you see, masks, and all that!).

Alas, we're in Venice in the Renaissance, so no Batmans around to save everyone. Deaths were to be had, gruesomly so...

[fa=#1aff00|fa-user][/fa]Giuseppa Loredan (Alpha102) - Jack of all Trades (block, protect, switch, investigate) - was killed

[fa=#ff0000|fa-user][/fa]Simone Martini (Sploorky) - Informant of the Machiavelli Mafia Clan - was killed
It is now Day 4.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no-lynch.