The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
My investigation was on storm886. He is innocent.

Thanks for the vest for real this time, Duffie <3

And Nottykitten is not a threat. She could decide to help mafia, but after how yesterday turned out (and she has been completely open about it), why would she side with mafia when town has basically every advantage?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thoughts on Nottykitten?
Not harmful to town. See above post.

Thoughts on Ltin?

Still don't like the fact that he exists. If we're choosing one of the three, I'd lynch Ltin....Hard feelings have been had x3

Thoughts on Digitalmez?

Ehhhh.....Not much to say.....I'd like to know her actual role though, not just that she's been revived.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score

And Nottykitten is not a threat. She could decide to help mafia, but after how yesterday turned out (and she has been completely open about it), why would she side with mafia when town has basically every advantage?
Oh never mind.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Storm seems the best option to me. Bodyguard + Doctor + Armorer + Mime? I don't think so.

vote Storm
And just to try to stimulate a little bit on covnersation because I'm actually really bored right now....
Bodyguard: has a 50/50 chance of dying in place of his target.
Doctor: This one is misogynistic
Armourer: The armour is non-passive, it can be used in place of a normal night action
Mime: Ermm....Ermm....Erm....This one confuses me....

All of our protective roles are balanced so I don't find it strange that we have all of them.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Oooooook.
I thought that Notty would look in to Ooglie, but decided to save herself. I'm seriously all in for a LAL right now. It's a choice between Oooglie, Notty and Ltin for me.

Question:
Who killed Alpha and Coolio-- discuss.

My brain is hurting.
I'm thinking about lynching you for not Claiming. So I got a question also. Everyone has claimed, why haven't you? And while we're doing questions, What is your role?

<3
Who killed Alpha and Coolio.
Coolio, I guess you did that. You're the only one that hasn't claimed and so far there is no vigilante or anything. And Alpha was either the Assassins Guild, or the Mafia

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

I don't trust you and Notty. You've been in love with her since Day 1. Could you two be in cahoots? Are you in a room together? Notty can be very pursuasive and manipulative. She intentionally fudged up Priz's female/male information which potentially could have killed our Doctor. I don't think that Notty was afraid of Mafia killing her, she was afraid of a town sided role killing her.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't trust you and Notty. You've been in love with her since Day 1. Could you two be in cahoots? Are you in a room together? Notty can be very pursuasive and manipulative. She intentionally fudged up Priz's female/male information which potentially could have killed our Doctor. I don't think that Notty was afraid of Mafia killing her, she was afraid of a town sided role killing her.
Yes, I was sort of afraid of the Voltari going to kill me because I contradicted Priz. I'm still against the Mafia though so they could still kill me too =/

Doesn't mean you don't have to claim though, it's really suspicious if you don't.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 1: I don't recall much in relation to Notty
Day 2 on: I investigated her, I knew she was innocent.

We're not in a room. Yes Notty can be both of those things, but she is acting for the town.

On a note (kinda) unrelated to Notty: Notty, I was counting on you investigating Ooglie ;~;

And idk if anyone remembers my plan because it never really got much attention so I'll repeat it since I'm an attention whore :D (about half joking), but we kind of need Notty for it...

We find a mafia member (should work for assassins too)
Notty asks them: "Is <suspect> also a member of the mafia?" answer yes or no.
They answer, we lynch them, Notty gets the result.
The chain continues until both Notty and I both turn up with innocent reports.

With this strategy, I think we can take out a good number of our enemies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Everyone has claimed. You haven't yet. That's why you have a splotlight ;).

Thoughts on Nottykitten?
Shifty as hell! She is Loki.
Loki is the good guy remember.

And idk if anyone remembers my plan because it never really got much attention so I'll repeat it since I'm an attention whore :D (about half joking), but we kind of need Notty for it...
First, your question is flawed. If they are mafia and answer yes, and second person is not also a mafia member it will come back as untrue while the person you asked is still Mafia. I found my way around this with the question I asked JK. And that question works without flaws, and I was stupid enough to take Priz's edited answer anyways =S.

But it doesn't really matter, 4 mafia are down so we won't find any more connections.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Everyone has claimed. You haven't yet. That's why you have a splotlight ;).

Loki is the good guy remember.

First, your question is flawed. If they are mafia and answer yes, and second person is not also a mafia member it will come back as untrue while the person you asked is still Mafia. I found my way around this with the question I asked JK. And that question works without flaws, and I was stupid enough to take Priz's edited answer anyways =S.

But it doesn't really matter, 4 mafia are down so we won't find any more connections.
They know who is and is not mafia though :eek:
But yeah, I guess you're right with the no more connections...Though there's no concrete confirmation, I think we're pretty close to winning this game! ^-^