The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
@Nottykitten you claim third party yet also say you win with the town. What is your win condition, without any omissions? If you are a town sided role, wouldn't you have been made a town role to begin with?
I win if I am alive when the game ends. Pretty sure it's the survivor role.

I know people usually like to lynch survivors, but I mean no harm for the town. Since I can win with the town, the town does not need to eliminate me to win. And so far I did try to help the town. Even though the Nitasu thing backfired =S

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Considering it seems that myusername couldn't tamper with messages after all, I shall ask once more.

Are you a female character?
Eeeeh eeeeeh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Yes. I am.

I do have a reason for it though. 3 mafia had died already. I wanted to help them a bit by getting the doc(you) Lynched. But since that didn't happen I just went with the Myuser vote. Just like Myuser did when he hammered himself, I wanted to "come clean" about the lying in a hammer post too. That did not happen, but ohwell he turned out to be Anti-town anyways.

And since there are now 4 Mafia down and they are probabily all dead, there is no reason for me to lie anymore. I understand you would want to Lynch All Liars, but from now on there is no real need for me to do something Anti-town anymore. [And the lying thing was the only Anti-town thing I purposely did so far, the Nitasu thing was a real mistake ;-;]

Please, don't lynch me. You don't need to. Forgive me? <3

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tempted to go LAL with this - your actions did lead to an Assassin's Guild member being lynched, but it caused me a great deal of confusion as to who you really were and who everybody else was to boot. You are essentially a 'free lynch' should we choose to speedgame the day away - but should your words hold true about being a survivor, I will leave you for the moment.

storm886

Reaction score
Well I suppose that was a good choice for the anti-town. There are three possibilities.

Number one: The assassins killed Alpha thinking that there is a mafia member in the Grumpy Cat Inn. This would expedite the lynching process on the Grumpy Cat Inn and allow 2 or 1 town members to be killed in the process.

Number two: The assassins want to eliminate all protecting roles.

Number three: The mafia want to eliminate all protecting roles.

So what I'm saying is, if Prizyms is indeed mafia, the mafia would not have killed Alpha. So if we could somehow find out who killed Alpha, we could determine if Prizyms is innocent or not.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
@storm886 what evidence do you have to claim so boldly that I am scum? I'm part of the Tribunal and the Tribunal belongs to Lord Voltari (Mmarz) who is more than likely town sided. 2 tribunal kills have been against std (two nights in a row) and Sploorky, who both flipped mafia. I'm pretty sure that myusername was the sole anti-town in the grumpy cat inn - I'm getting slight town vibes from storm.

Duffie

Reaction score
Thoughts on Nottykitten?
I'm biased, but she definitely doesn't seem dangerous. I wouldn't mind her just yet.

Thoughts on Ltin?
His role still scares me, but I can't explain why. He seemed dangerous at first, but I don't really quite understand his role. It does seem a bit not-so-town-sided, but he's been open about what he's been doing at night, or so we think... Not really sure.

Thoughts on Digitalmez?
She's been mysteriously in the shadows for quite some time, even if she has a reason. She said she would explain herself on Day 3, if she were to stay alive, but never did. Out of the three people you gave me, Priz, I'd say she's the most suspicious... I just hope she'll come clean today.

Duffie

Reaction score
digital does sem mysterious. however, notty herself lied about her gender and tried very hard to get priz lynched. her actions for her stated role, yet she isn't aligned with any particular side. she's a threat and must be dealt with such.
But it's not like she can kill anyone. O. o

I'm confused on how you find her a threat.