The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No, I'll refrain from killing anyone tonight.
Which goes for the Voltari. I implore Tim to
investigate me or even you Notty. Ask me a
question and I'll answer it.
But you said you didnt have the ability to kill someone and now you say you do. Still want to lynch Priz, but you are being awfully suspicious.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Then explain how you are so certain "mafia is going to die bc i will make it happen!!!" on D2 when you were town before you died, and neither a killing role, and little contribution towards scum-pointing.
Easy, it was JK and Ooglie that had me believe that std was more guilty than Nitasu.
Not only that, Nitasu's game style is "you get what you see". He makes a fun mockery of any game. Plus, I didn't think that Nitasu would be that obvious in outing the Assassins Guild by naming himself after the most famous gaming Assassin.

How was I so certain that std was Mafia?
I really wasn't. The whole entire time I was shitting myself, but I was willing to take a risk. I am no investigative role-- I purely guessed that std was Mafia. If anything, I wanted Mafia and any other anti town to know that I was threat. I wanted to instil fear, or at least some concern. I believe I've accomplished that.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
That 6 has to be a 7 =P.

Also, I will investigate this from Digi tonight:
I was town sided when I died and I'm town sided now.
And I remember what the Fourth thing was I wanted to say. @Ltin who are you going to Mime tonight? You could be really screwing up investigations tonight. So make sure you dont target the same person as tim.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Easy, it was JK and Ooglie that had me believe that std was more guilty than Nitasu.
Not only that, Nitasu's game style is "you get what you see". He makes a fun mockery of any game. Plus, I didn't think that Nitasu would be that obvious in outing the Assassins Guild by naming himself after the most famous gaming Assassin.

How was I so certain that std was Mafia?
I really wasn't. The whole entire time I was shitting myself, but I was willing to take a risk. I am no investigative role-- I purely guessed that std was Mafia. If anything, I wanted Mafia and any other anti town to know that I was threat. I wanted to instil fear, or at least some concern. I believe I've accomplished that.
This still doesn't explain why you said a Mafia was going to die.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I read everything as soon as I got up....Now I've forgotten a lot of things that were said....Myehhhh ;-;
But...A town sided vampire? Wh- what?

And as to Notty wanting either her or me on the voltari council, it doesn't override a normal night action, does it? So, I'd still be able to do investigations (or vest up, it's dangerous to go alone), right?
Lastly, as for who I'm investigating: I'm honestly unsure as of this moment. But I'm thinking Ooglie. (I don't have to be afraid of saying that because there's no lawyer yayyyy!)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I read everything as soon as I got up....Now I've forgotten a lot of things that were said....Myehhhh ;-;
But...A town sided vampire? Wh- what?

And as to Notty wanting either her or me on the voltari council, it doesn't override a normal night action, does it? So, I'd still be able to do investigations (or vest up, it's dangerous to go alone), right?
Lastly, as for who I'm investigating: I'm honestly unsure as of this moment. But I'm thinking Ooglie. (I don't have to be afraid of saying that because there's no lawyer yayyyy!)
It doesn't override it, however if you chose to do the Voltari kill than you can't do your investigating.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually I'd like to be part of the Voltari. It would help
me a lot! I've contributed a lot in scum hunting and have been right in most of my predictions to anti town. Lets face it, I've been a lot more useful then our actual investigative team.

But...
I feel it'd be wise to add someone whose opinion is thought out. JK seems to be a good choice.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So one person of the tribunal has to not use their night action? If only Ltin could be confirmed town D:
In Ltin's case he probabily can't even do the night action if he is forced to do his one. Making it seem all the more that Ltin is lying.

Also the next voltari should be someone who is practically proven. Which as I said is either me or Tim. So I hope Mmarz chooses wisely and picks one of us. *and I hope he picks me ofcourse x)*

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notty, are you being ignorant on purpose??
What do you think "feeding off of" means?
What part is confusing you? Highlight the points and I'll explain it.
It means feeding, it doesn't mean killing. The confusing part is you not directly answering wether you can kill someone or not. Simple yes/no should clear it up.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually I'd like to be part of the Voltari. It would help
me a lot! I've contributed a lot in scum hunting and have been right in most of my predictions to anti town. Lets face it, I've been a lot more useful then our actual investigative team.

But...
I feel it'd be wise to add someone whose opinion is thought out. JK seems to be a good choice.
no

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
You know what? Stuff it--

I am the Vampire. I was town sided when I died and I'm town sided now.

Why didn't I claim before?
Welp, I'm pretty sure that most of you are aware that once my Human Town Sided role dies my supernatural side turns evil. Fortunately for town this isn't the case. I am a town sided Vampire, I am forced to pick someone to feed on every second night (which means that person dies). If that person is evil I survive another day. If that person is town, I die. I only have one chance to lay off humans for one night and feed off of vermin (which means I'm able, for one night only to not feed/kill anyone). I'm willing to use it and if you guys don't trust me then investigate me.

After my resurrection I managed to survive by feeding on std. I was actually petrified of that decision, given the fact that he was proven innocent by Tim. I was certain though, that Std was guilty of being a malevolent character, it was just a guess on which party he was in. Mafia or the Assassins. So with all the confidence of the world I threatened Mafia. With that threat I thought that I'd die-- I didn't.

My best interest has always been with town. I was furious with Notty and Tim's lack of information on Ooglie and Priz because I thought that out of those two, at least one would be considered guilty.

That's my role. Tonight I feed on vermin and not kill, so to show any investigative role that I am not anti-town.