{td}Ghoul{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Notty{/td}
{td}Bulletproof Lie-detecting Survivor{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Green are the ones who got investigated/proven.
NOTE: Green does not mean innocent. Green means got investigated.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I'm going to go right off the bat and say No Lynch.
I would rather be safe than sorry, and we can virtually cover all remaining members via. night investigations.
If everyone ends up turning up innocent, then we can start looking at already investigated roles, but I doubt that would be the case.

Vote No Lynch
Because frankly, I think either MMarz or Jeer are more likely candidates for anti-town/third-party then anyone else around here....

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Sigh. Come at me then. I have nothing much to defend myself against anyway, an investigation or two might help.
I know Fruit has already claimed, however, I'm going to claim again if it might help me in anything. I am Matteo Carafa, the keeper of the inns of Pesky Seaman, Grumpy Cat, as well as The Wild Board. The people in the inns can bear witness to that. These inns are open during day and night, and should I die, the members of the inn would lose their ability to chat during the day.

I would say it would be highly illogical for me to be anti-town. Seeing as how players of different role alignments are in the Inn, it would serve as a platform for the part of the town to participate in chats, as well as aid in gathering evidence to find out potential anti-town. I discovered discrepancies between Prizyms's accusations against storm in this thread and the way he conversed with storm in the inn, which ultimately led me to place the final vote for him and aid in eliminating the SK.

If I were anti-town, I would have by now, foiled hunter and 77's plan in aiding the town, as well as Notty and Duffie's plan (which unfortunately was spoilt a tad too early by fruit), considering how I have the ability to watch over the chat. Furthermore, it would be too risky for me to claim my role as the Inn Keeper should I be anti-town. If I wanted to foil any of their plans, their first target would already have been me.

That being said, investigate me for tonight and gather your thoughts on my possible role alignment. Should I be killed in any way, I would say, your loss.

Vote No Lynch

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
I am Matteo Carafa, the keeper of the inns of Pesky Seaman, Grumpy Cat, as well as The Wild Board. The people in the inns can bear witness to that. These inns are open during day and night, and should I die, the members of the inn would lose their ability to chat during the day.
Hmm... this is interestingly quite similar to my own role.

I do not see any harm in a no lynch today however I am not going to vote just yet. We are only one vote away from a no lynch and I think there is more that may be said today.

Duffie

Reaction score
As usual:
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Name{/td}
{td}Claim{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Duffie{/td}
{td}Armorer{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Storm886{/td}
{td}Bodyguard{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Jeercrul{/td}
{td}Keeper of inns{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}JKangaroo{/td}
{td}Loving Doctor-rolelocker{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Mmarz11{/td}
{td}Lord Voltari{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Fiestaguy{/td}
{td}Rough Sleeper{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Timdood3{/td}
{td}Allignment cop{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}77_is_the_best{/td}
{td}Ghoul{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Notty{/td}
{td}Bulletproof Lie-detecting Survivor{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Green are the ones who got investigated/proven.
NOTE: Green does not mean innocent. Green means got investigated.
Looking as Notty's chart... I'm suspecting Fiesta or Storm.

As Assassins are third-party, I'm assuming they would turn up innocent?

I'm guessing Fiesta also turned up innocent, as well, @Timdood5?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Looking as Notty's chart... I'm suspecting Fiesta or Storm.

As Assassins are third-party, I'm assuming they would turn up innocent?

I'm guessing Fiesta also turned up innocent, as well, @Timdood5?
I've told you assassins don't turn up innocent, they turn up as assassin...And it's 3, not 5 D: ....It's nighttime, quit waking me >:c

Duffie

Reaction score
Also, if you don't know already, I've been out of vests for a while now, other than the one I kept for myself... So, I'm basically a bulletproof civilian now. x3

[hl]I've told you assassins don't turn up innocent, they turn up as assassin[/hl]...And it's 3, not 5 D: ....It's nighttime, quit waking me >:c
Sorry, must have missed the memo. D;

Well, I really hope the ones inno'd currently are safe. For all we know, JKang could be a lying bastard, or Mr. Lord Voltari is evil (probably not), or Jeer is a secret Assassin's Guild spy pretending to keep inns. <3