The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Oh, and this was said a while ago. Whoops.

Anyway, honestly, my suspicions are on Storm, JKang, and Notty, then. (Sorry guys. </3)

And sadly, Tim, I think you're kind of useless now, unless the last few you investigate are Assassin's Guild. :<
I would say any suspicion on Notty cannot be "backed-up"
I've said this before: Notty has been proven Not Mafia nor Assassin by Jivvi, and inno'd by tim.

Notty was actually suspicious of 77, but decided not to push it so we could wait a day out for investigations in the night.
I trust in all of the claims so far, and should Notty come around tonight with his lie-detect (unless he decided to change it strangely like with Prizyms) then I should also be cleared.

I feel Mmarz is the best choice, especially since we've already have so many confirmed "inno."
Innocent means not anti-town, so I wuold say its trustworthy.

The only people NOT confirmed at this point in time is myself, and Mmarz, whom have not been investigated for the entirety of the game... until now that is, which Notty wanted to confirm my innocence and I gladly obliged, like I did back when he asked for it when he first claimed.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
He was probably just using that as a viable excuse instead of saying he was the Bleeder.
I remember him talking about this; he was talking about Ansoro possibly giving him an item, but Ansoro can only make himself into a bomb (according to GmK's role-explanation on the first night after he died), and so I don't believe 77 actually gained any item.

Especially since it seems you did not give him a vest.

Duffie

Reaction score
I remember him talking about this; he was talking about Ansoro possibly giving him an item, but Ansoro can only make himself into a bomb (according to GmK's role-explanation on the first night after he died), and so I don't believe 77 actually gained any item.

[hl]Especially since it seems you did not give him a vest.[/hl]
I could only give (and make) three vests.

I gave one to Notty, another to Tim, and kept one for myself, as protection.

So... No more vests. :<

Jeercrul

Reaction score
He was probably just using that as a viable excuse instead of saying he was the Bleeder.
The thing is, he wasn't the bleeder. He swapped roles such that hunter would look like he had two lives, and anti-town would go for him instead, so both would survive longer. Sounds confusing but let me list it out for you:
---> One of them suggests to claim
---> Both claims
---> Another suggests to roleswap
---> Hunter tells 77 that he is the town bleeder, which would bleed to death should he be hit at night
---> 77 tells hunter he is the ghoul who has received an item (and says something about taking a hit for someone = double lives or something?)
---> they both swap, hunter pretends to be the so-called ghoul with an item, 77 with the item pretends to be the town bleeder with a single life

Duffie

Reaction score
The thing is, he wasn't the bleeder. He swapped roles such that hunter would look like he had two lives, and anti-town would go for him instead, so both would survive longer. Sounds confusing but let me list it out for you:
---> One of them suggests to claim
---> Both claims
---> Another suggests to roleswap
---> Hunter tells 77 that he is the town bleeder, which would bleed to death should he be hit at night
---> 77 tells hunter he is the ghoul who has received an item (and says something about taking a hit for someone = double lives or something?)
---> they both swap, hunter pretends to be the so-called ghoul with an item, 77 with the item pretends to be the town bleeder with a single life
Oh, right, forgot about the roleswap.

Still fits, considering the role swap.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I trust in all of the claims so far, and should Notty come around tonight with his lie-detect (unless he decided to change it strangely like with Prizyms) then I should also be cleared.
Not this time! Your statement is true and therefor you are confirmed town-sided =D.

Seeying as there was a kill and everyone else is inno'd, it is most likely Mmarz. There is the chance of another Third Party SK out there but I honestly doubt it.

Vote Mmarz11

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Not this time! Your statement is true and therefor you are confirmed town-sided =D.

Seeying as there was a kill and everyone else is inno'd, it is most likely Mmarz. There is the chance of another Third Party SK out there but I honestly doubt it.

Vote Mmarz11
Woo! I am finally cleared. \o/
The quote Notty checked for anyone who did not see it yet:
Question: Are you town-sided?
My answer: Yes I am town; everything I have said about my role has been true up to this point in time (that I may roleblock and save in the same action during the night). I win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Hopefully with this vote, this amazing game will come to a close.
Vote Mmarz11 aka. Lord Voltari

Jeercrul

Reaction score
I'm been thinking this for a while. What if the one(s) who is/are guilty are exactly the ones whom have been helping us all along and can't exactly confirm themselves as innocent? I'm thinking of people like Notty, she has been third party all along, what if her being a lie detector isn't exactly her full role? I mean, the other time she lied about her gender to screw Prizyms up, and we don't know exactly if she wins along with the town or has to eliminate the town to win. I'm not exactly sure about Mmarz, but notty is definitely someone we have to consider. If it isn't the two of them, Tim might actually be an option, since he might be an informer of another alignment and doing all the investigative works himself while killing people, but may actually be doing that to gain our trust as well.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I'm been thinking this for a while. What if the one(s) who is/are guilty are exactly the ones whom have been helping us all along and can't exactly confirm themselves as innocent? I'm thinking of people like Notty, she has been third party all along, what if her being a lie detector isn't exactly her full role? I mean, the other time she lied about her gender to screw Prizyms up, and we don't know exactly if she wins along with the town or has to eliminate the town to win. I'm not exactly sure about Mmarz, but notty is definitely someone we have to consider. If it isn't the two of them, Tim might actually be an option, since he might be an informer of another alignment and doing all the investigative works himself while killing people, but may actually be doing that to gain our trust as well.
I've always come around to thinking Notty as possibly being the final barrier between continuing the game, and ending the game.
But honestly, that's always from over thinking the possibilities.

Again we go back to the fact that Jivvi, a pro-town third party, who played as the Mistletoe. (wins if town wins or if he makes all alignments fall in love)
The investigated both times before his death on Notty.
Notty =/= Coolio (who was an Assassin)
Notty =/= Sploorky (who was a Mafia)

And I doubt such a powerful and complex role as a Lie-Detector, which has held fairly true thus far, would have any other win conditions, especially considering what the Lie-Detector does as role, which DETECTS LIES. which isn't exactly helpful unless you are on a specific team, and seeing as he isn't on a "specific side" (third-party in thi case) personally I think for the most part he is cleared.

It's because of that reason that I've always thought Notty to be the quintessential role that has "fully been cleared."

And as Notty juts said (I've said all of this earlier you know, does no one read my posts? ;-;)
Because Notty has essentially been "fully cleared" I think his investigations are fairly true, like with tim, which would be doubtful to really think he's anything but town (I mean, Notty did Lie-detect him to see if was "true" in saying he "wasn't" town back on Day 2, which turned out false which means Tim is actually town)

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
~The one where JKangaroo is the new host. Muahahhahaha~
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no-lynch.

Mmarz11 (4 votes) - JKangaroo, Timdood3, storm886, Nottykitten

Not voted - Mmarz11, Duffie, Fiestaguy, Jeercrul
This seems pretty correctly summed up. Enjoy hosting the remainder of the game!

JKangaroo

Reaction score
IdunnowhattodoI'msounsure
I don't know what to say besides that I believe in all the investigations and roleclaims up to now, and with everyone safe, it only leaves Mmarz left unknown.
I hope we're right, but I honestly wouldn't know what to do should Mmarz actually turn out innocent.
This seems pretty correctly summed up. Enjoy hosting the remainder of the game!
I will do my best, sir!