Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So I might start playing Priest more. My only regret is that I didn't take a screenshot ;-;
9/9 Gruul + double Divine Spirit = 9/36
Add an Inner fire and there you have a 36/36....
What would I do with such a monstrous creature?
Kill a 1/1 Silverhand Recruit of course!
But no really I hit him in the face with it.
Orrr, Ligthspawn: double divine spirit.

Edit: Or this x)

Started with 7 health, gave it +2 health. Doubled it to 19. Doubled it again to 38, then gave it +3 health to 41. So it was pretty nice x)

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Orrr, Ligthspawn: double divine spirit.

Edit: Or this x)

Started with 7 health, gave it +2 health. Doubled it to 19. Doubled it again to 38, then gave it +3 health to 41. So it was pretty nice x)
But that's only 20/20 and can be reduced without actually killing it.
And besides, I didn't have a lightspawn at the time, but I did have Gruul :p

Sploorky

Reaction score
Laotheb can really mess up certain matchups like Miracle Rogue or Freeze Mage, but it's pretty average against a minion heavy deck like zoo.
I ended up doing it, and I'll may replace my other one with the impending spectral knight. It's +2 mana overall for stuff that dies to less aoe and counters more spell heavy decks.

Alternatively I could replace defender of argus with those, take out shieldbearers, and run 1x sunfury protector, 1x that 2/8 taunt that's coming out next week. I'd wager on that being the smarter choice, but I'd have to test and see.

Edit-- OR axe golems because they are slow, but that's a really hard choice because of the value they give.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
STORY TIME WITH TIM!~

So I was playing a paladin arena, I had a pretty good deck, right.
I cleared his whole board of four creatures with azure drake+consecration (and a 1/1 but still come on)
I'm still at full hp, and I'd have lethal in two turns. Pretty good spot, right?
Nah, Grommash+Inner Rage+ Rampage.
Leaves him with a 15/11 on the board to my 4/4 and 3/2.
No chance of lethal. No chance of clearing.

How does this even happen in arena?
I'm so butthurt right now ;-;