Survivor Okinawa

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Duel Results #2

Congratulations lovedaice and FoxMccloud64

You both have won the duel and are still on the game to win Survivor.

--------------

This was their task:

"Nowadays Japanese people have been killing a lot of whales. To the point where they are putting these animals in danger of extinction.

Your job is to come up with a slogan or statement trying to convince me WHY I should STOP killing whales. (Think of me as a Japansese hunter)

It can't be more than 20 words."

-----------------------

The Best Answer was Lovedaice's:

"Whales; intelligent creatures from the sea.
Humans; intelligent creatures from the earth.
Killing one is like killing the other. #Stop"

Then it was between Fox and Fiesta.

FoxMccloud64's Answer:

"Whales do have an enormous role in the earth's ecosystem and it is a good thing that they do exist."

Fiestaguy's Answer:

"We at the Shark Punching Center, ask you to stop punching these whales. Punch sharks instead!
Punch which matters most."

Here's my reason as to why Fox won. Fox's statement is not that original in my opinion, but he is giving me a quite sutile reason to why I should stop killing whales ("Whales have an enormous role in earth's ecosystem") So that does make me think about stopping killing the whales.

In the other hand Fiesta is saying to stop "punching" whales. Instead "punch" sharks. Are you saying to stop killing whales but instead harm another animal? And then the last line lost me completely -> "Punch which matters most" So whales matters most to me... sooooo I'll punch them. What? Really?

-------------------------

The 9th Survivor voted out of Survivor Okinawa is... Fiestaguy

But wait, you're not quite out yet. The previous 4 Survivors voted out will compete on a Duel.

nitasu987
endersteve5
ChronosStar524
Fiestaguy

(Stretford01 was the 5th one but since he left Survivor then he won't be participating)

Whoever wins will return to the game! The other 3 will be out for good.

Here's the Duel. Similar to last time.

Create a Slogan/Statement convincing me WHY I should go to College.

Be original and make sure you convince me. Imagine as if I'm refusing to attend College because I think I don't need it. Make me change my mind about it.

It can't go over 25 words. 25 is the maximum. The minimum is up to you.

Send me a PM with your answer.

NO ONE can help any of them. Don't discuss about this duel in the thread to avoid helping them.

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Exile Island Duel Results

The Survivor coming back from Exile Island and will be back to Survivor to win it is... endersteve5

Endersteve5's Answer:

College education helps save lives every day.
College education helps secure jobs every day.
College education leads us to the future.

Go to college.

ChronosStar524's Answer:

College: Its like High School without all the drama! Meet people who wanna have the same career like you and just have fun!!!!

Nitasu987's Answer:

COLLEGE HAS PARTIES! GIRLS! GETTING AWAY FROM YOUR PARENTS! COLLEGE HAS IT ALL! PRETTY CAMPUSES, AND EDUCATION! GET A DEGREE TO GET A GOOD JOB!

----------------------

Fiestaguy has unfortunately resign from Survivor. Here's his reason:

Alright. This is kind of shit to have to do, but I'm afraid I'm having to resign from this season of survivor now.

Due to multiple real-life complications, a mafia game to keep running and most importantly: An exam-week looming just around the corner, paired with a week of half-inactivity I feel I can't participate in survivor with enough interest/investment. Apologies, but I have to resign...

----------------------

Reasons why Chronos and Nitasu didn't won:

Chronos was the 2nd best answer. But I didn't felt quite good with this part right here -> "College: It's like High School without all the drama!" It's good to mention that there won't be drama in College but what if EVEN without the drama I didn't like High School? Maybe I disliked it because there's a lot of work to do. Therefore High School and College will probably be the same. Maybe even harder. So no thanks, I won't go to College.

Nitasu987 lost me when he said -> "COLLEGE HAS PARTIES! GIRLS! GETTING AWAY FROM YOUR PARENTS!" I can easily not go to College and still go to parties, have all the girls I want and I can move away from home. So no, I don't need College for all of that.

At the end it was Ender's Answer that was complete. "Saves lives everyday" "Secure Jobs" and the best part in my opinion -> "Leads us to the future". Which I found that a very powerful phrase. Yay, going to College.

--------------------------

That means it's the end for nitasu987 ChronosStar524 and Fiestaguy

They're out of Survivor Okinawa for good.

Everyone say goodbye!

-------------------

I'll shake things a little bit now.

Stay tuned.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Names so far:

Tribe #1:

-Five Nights At Wow We've Made It This Far (Fox and Naoh voted for this one)
-Spooky Ghosties (Lovedaice and Ooglie voted for this one)
-2spooky4u (Toiletprincess voted for this one)

I need Jivvi to vote for one.

Tribe #2

-Turtoise (Nottykitten and Tim voted for this one)

Still need endersteve5 Faliara cooliorules and Kallie_S to come up with a new name OR vote for Notty's idea.​