Survivor Okinawa

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

Jivvi thinks Ted Killed the Judge.

Faliara thinks Tim killed the Judge.

FoxMcloud64 thinks Michael killed the Judge.

Lovedaice thinks Ted killed the Judge.

------------------------

Everyone's wrong. So there's a tie.

You know what that means. The "Luck Challenge!

Everyone choose a different Chest please:

Chest #1 -Taken by Jivvi.

Chest #2 -Taken by Fox.

Chest #3 -Taken by Love.

Chest #4-Taken by Faliara.
lovedaice FoxMccloud64 Jivvi Faliara

I'll then put the 4 Chests in a randomizer. And whichever comes out will still have a chance to stay in Survivor Okinawa.

-----------------------------

I'm going to show everyone what every Jury Member have to say and see if someone can figure it out! (Just for fun!)

Susy- David is lying.
Lillian- Ashley is telling the Truth.
Ted-Robin is telling the Truth.
Robin- Kimberly killed the Judge.
Roger- Michael is lying.
Albert-Crystal killed the Judge.
Ashley-Michael killed the Judge.
Tim-Robin is lying.
David-Ted killed the Judge.
Crystal- Ahsley is lying.
Kimberly-Tim is telling the Truth.
Michael-Lillian killed the Judge.

-----------------

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Taking everything one step, I found the following:
[analysing to see who says who is lying]

/Susy- David is lying.
/Lillian- Ashley is telling the Truth.
/Ted-Robin is telling the Truth.
/Roger- Michael is lying.
/Tim-Robin is lying. TRUTH BY KIMBERLY
/Crystal- Ahsley is lying.
/Kimberly-Tim is telling the Truth.

Albert-Crystal killed the Judge. NOT LYING NOR SPEAKING TRUTH.
<->Ashley-Michael killed the Judge. LYING BY LILLIAN TRUTH BY CRYSTAL.
->David-Ted killed the Judge. LYING BY SUSY.
->Michael-Lillian killed the Judge. LYING BY ROGER.
<->Robin- Kimberly killed the Judge. LYING BY TIM TRUTH BY KIMBERLY.
So according to this the only one without contradiction is that Crystal killed the judge. However, we can't just ignore the other people!

So the next step:
If Crystal killed the judge, why would she say ashley is lying. Ashley says Michael killed the judge. If michael was innocent wouldn't she want to pin it on Michael? The fact that she is saying Michael is innocent makes Michael the first accomplice!

Michael says Lillian killed the judge. Since Michael was the one who did it, Lillian is innocent. And, Lillian says that Ashley is telling the truth. And Ashley says that Michael killed the Judge. Considering our theory that Lillian is innocent, she wouldn't be lying. And thus we can conclude that Lillian knew that Michael killed the judge and therefor Michael has more reason to try and put the blame on Lillian. Therefor we have more evidence that Michael is guilty!

However if Michael and Crystal killed the judge, why would others think otherwise? David says Ted killed the judge. And ted says Robin tells the truth. Robin claims that Kimberly killed the judge. Kimberly says Tim speaks the truth and Tim says robin is lying. If we presume that tim is speaking the truth, Robin would be lying. Therefor Kimberly did not kill the judge and because she's innocent she has no reason to lie, thus saying tim speaks the truth. However if we assume that Tim is lying, robin would be speaking the truth. Kimberly would therefor be guilty. Considering robin says she is guilty and tim says that robin is lying, Kimberly would say that Tim speaks the truth. In both situations we conclude that even if Kimberly is guilty she would say that Tim is speaking the truth. We cannot know for certain wether Kimberly was guilty or not from these 3 people since this will go in an endless loop. We'll have to look at David/Ted.

Susy says David is lying. Considering there is no other mention on Susy we'll assume she is innocent. Thus David is actually lying. David says Ted killed the judge. David tried to pin the murder on Ted and therefor David is guilty. David killed the judge. Since Ted is innocent he speaks the truth about Robin speaking the truth. And Robin says that Kimberly killed the judge. Kimberly is thus also guilty. Then why was that entire paragraph above needed you ask? It wasn't but I'm describing my thoughtproces and I went into the loop first ok.

We've got no other mention to Albert, so we can assume he's innocent aswell. This leaves Roger and Ashley as the only ones not proven guilty or innocent. Ashley says Michael killed the judge. Since everyone here has honor, she's not ratting out a fellow murderer and Ashley is innocent. Roger says Michael is lying about Lillian killing the judge. We know this is a lie since Michael killed the judge, so roger is speaking the truth and is therefor innocent.

We have the following:
Innocent: Susy, Lillian, Ted, Roger, Tim, Albert, Ashley and Robin.

We have proved that the murder of the judge was a combined effort of: Crystal, David, Kimberly and Michael.

I'm sure I'm right. I have superious detective skills and I can totally be an irl detective. Ihavenothingtodogivememorefunriddles.