Survivor Okinawa

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results

After a brutal day of the Detectives trying to figure out everything to solve the puzzle... We finally have the winner.

The true Detective and the winner of this Challenge is... endersteve5!

Congratulations! You won immunity and CAN'T be voted out.

Here's the ScoreBoard: (Each question was 5 points each)

Endersteve: 9 points.
Nottykitten and Faliara: 7.5 points.
Kallie and Cooliorules: 5 points.
Naoh: 4.5 points.
Timdood: 3 points.
Ooglie: 2.5 points.

Here's the answer:

At 8:55 PM, Bob the clown started his way to Regent the magician's office. On his way, he made a detour to the stables where Regina the assistant was busy preparing something on the suspended platform. The box of hay was roped to the hook and placed on the platform. Bob revealed a white juggling club, which he knocked Regina over the head with. After she was knocked out, Bob waited until Jean arrived, shoved the box off which swinged against his head. When he got down, he noticed Jean was clinging on for dear life. Bob grabned the pistol and fired three rounds. One of them hit the victim and killed him. After that, Bilbo arrived and saw Bob, attacking him and firing two rounds, and taking his hat. Then, when Bob arrived in Regent's office, he dropped the juggling club which went by unnoticed, and walked away again.

Culprit: Bob the clown
Murder weapon: Box of hay & Bilbo's revolver (2,5 points each.)
Time of the murder: 9 o' clock. (Anywhere from 8:45 to 9:15 is good too.)

* Fiestaguy was the one to evaluate each of your answers since he made the Challenge. He explained to me every single answer, and he was 100% fair. If you wish him to explain the scores he gave to each of you, then tag him here.

-----------------------------------

Votings Are Open Now

Send me a PM with the name of TWO Survivors you wish to vote out.

Survivors in Danger:

Naoh
Kallie_S
Nottykitten
Faliara
Ooglie101
Timdood3
cooliorules

Good Luck.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
At 8:55 PM, Bob the clown started his way to Regent the magician's office. On his way, he made a detour to the stables where Regina the assistant was busy preparing something on the suspended platform. The box of hay was roped to the hook and placed on the platform. Bob revealed a white juggling club, which he knocked Regina over the head with. After she was knocked out, Bob waited until Jean arrived, shoved the box off which swinged against his head. When he got down, he noticed Jean was clinging on for dear life. Bob grabned the pistol and fired three rounds. One of them hit the victim and killed him. After that, Bilbo arrived and saw Bob, attacking him and firing two rounds, and taking his hat. Then, when Bob arrived in Regent's office, he dropped the juggling club which went by unnoticed, and walked away again.
I didn't know we were expected to go into so much detail o-o

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Wait how did ender get 9... o-o

And can I know where I went wrong, Fiestaguy x)
These were your answers:
Kallie's Answer:

Who was the culprit? (5 pts) - Jerry 'bob' Kleinman
When was the victim killed? (5 pts) - 8 o' clock
What was the murder weapon? (5 pts) - the small red-white colouredjuggling club
Culprit was correct, the rest wasn't ^^ (Murder committed at 9o' clock, and the murder weapon(s) were the box of hay and revolver ^^)

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
*quotes coolio*
*gives answers of Kallie*
edit: OH... Wait a second.
I think the culprit was Jerry, he did it between 8;00 and 9;00 with the juggling club that Toupet found outside his office.
Murderer was correct, it was at 9 o' clock (8 to 9 isn't narrow enough :c ) and the juggling pin is incorrect.

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Voting Results

The Survivors who received the most votes against and will be in danger of leaving the Island are... Kallie_S and cooliorules

Kallie received 6 votes
Cooliorules received 6 votes
Nottykitten received 2 votes
Naoh received 1 vote
Faliara received 1 vote

--------------------

Duel #15

Kallie_S vs. cooliorules

I'll PM you both with all the details of the Duel.

Win and you'll stay on Survivor. Lose and you'll be out.

Good Luck.