OOC Remnants of the Elements Discussion

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Well I mean I don't really care which of you changes their post, but we can't really continue that much with the RP until the others have caught up, either by a timeskip or just by playing it out.
True, but considering we're not near anyone we could still converse with each other, decide to walk further together and then while we're walking we don't post anything so they can catch up? Then we at least have Light meeting you two out of the way.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
True, but considering we're not near anyone we could still converse with each other, decide to walk further together and then while we're walking we don't post anything so they can catch up? Then we at least have Light meeting you two out of the way.
So do you want us to meet at Ciasta at sundown or at Destern at mid-morning?

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
So do you want us to meet at Ciasta at sundown or at Destern at mid-morning?
If Ciasta's visible on the far, far horizon from Destern, I can just edit my post so it's 1 or 2 hours earlier, and I'll be sitting on a hill near the town. That sound good

Enderfive fixed. Now sitting on a hill near Destern. Fali's post should be able to remain in-tact. I'll wait for your reply.

Last edited:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If Ciasta's visible on the far, far horizon from Destern
Well, no, I mean, I did that whole how-horizons-work thing earlier and all and it'll take us practically the whole day to ride to Ciasta. It doesn't really matter, though. Maybe you can see things from farther away, being the Guardian of Light and all.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Where's he keeping them? The ship you left back at the dock?
Well, considering how he is the Guardian of Fancy Dress and all, I'd expect him to take at least a chest or two (or some other container, maybe some big bags, idk) full of clothes and other necessities wherever he goes. We can say that some helping boy he hired at the docks is carrying the things to wherever he's going to get on the carriage to take him and Himinn to Ciasta.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Does Endien's clothes even fit Gillight or do we have to magic them so?

And I guess the dress I drew back then will be what Himinn wears to the ball?
Gillight, huh. Nice one.

Sounds like some new Gilette razor.

But eh, Light's about 1,80-1,85 (6'0-6'2 in imperial units) I dunno about Endien though.

Last edited:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
I mean I'm trying to slow us down to give the others time to catch up and I don't actually have much access to internet atm as well. I will post when I can, it's not like I have to get in at least a post per day (even though that pace is what I'm aiming for).
If we want to 'slow down for others to catch up', can't we just roleplay on until we get somewhere where we can wait? I mean, I can see the point in waiting for others when we arrive at Ciasta, since we'll be meeting others there. Though here, in the middle of the road, talking to a hobo guy reading a book? Won't be much people to wait for :p

Anyways, I'll wait 'till someone posts. Now where did I leave that that documentation...