OOC Remnants of the Elements Discussion

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
((Should we skip to the last night, since everyone seems to insist on arriving at the last moment? *cough cough* Enderfive *cough cough* Naoh ))
Well, I mean in our case it was mostly because I started at the same time as you did but the sea trip from Sky Island took a week. But yeah, sure, I'd be quite fine with you guys skipping as well so that we can proceed with the meetup and stuff and get the things really going.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
btw for those of you wondering the ark and shyael thing that just happened is taking place in the same time period as the last day of the ball for the sake of finally keeping everything in the same time so they probably won't actually arrive in Ciasta for another couple of weeks (some may stay some may leave)

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I don't think I ever clarified sorry

Her mom is dead but was on relatively high standing because of her own parents and then her husband, and her father is a rather well-known and probably exceedingly rich businessman/merchant/whatever we're calling them here. He's away from home a lot though, much more than he was when she was little, so it's probable that we won't get to know him for a while, if at all.

Or, short answer, she's not at Zwn's status, but definitely somewhere close.