Map author(s): Plivre, Hewdsl, jackamel, PinkUnicornz,
and scrub_siren

Size of map: 131x112
Map Center: 437, 48, 1812

Kits:

Hunter:
Gray.co_grunt: Leather chestplate ,leather boots, wooden sword ,10 carrot

Dark Hunter:

Gray.co_Hunter : Leather chestplate, Chain boots, Stone sword, Bow, 5 arrows, 10 apples

Survivor:

Scavenger : Leather chestplate, stone shovel, 5 apples

Juggernaut:

Jackascrub: Iron chestplate, iron boots, iron leggings , 1 bow, 10 arrows, 1 iron sword, 20 apples

Screenshots:

Additional Information: No block is breackable or placable execpt fire and cake, no explosion Damage, Disable aggressive mobs spawning

/warp Flatcrew on create

Spawnpoint:

Last edited:

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I like the look of this map a lot, and I think it would work quite well.
For kits, like your other map, I think that the hunter kits are good, but the survivor kits need a better weapon, and a bit more food. The juggernaut kit is also very under powered in my opinion, so I think you should swap the chain armour for iron armour.

The main issue I have at the moment is that the chests in the map seem to have quite useless items. Golden shovels and pufferfish don't really help either team. I would like it if you could change the chests to have useful items, such as food, armour and weapons.
Anyway, apart from the kit and chest issues, the map itself is perfect. So once you fix those issues, I guess I am going for a..
+1!

As a side note, we can't fit all those authors into a title. Can you give us the players who contributed the most please so we can fit everything in

Status
Not open for further replies.