Русская мафия! [Complete]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Are Templars usually (normal role) one of those converting groups like the Masons/Yakuza?
I don't think I've played a Mafia game with one of those kinds of groups yet so I'm not totally aware of how they work, or if they templar's fall into that category? :eek:
If they do, does that probably mean there are other sort of converting groups that might be against the town/Templars (they're apart of the town, right?)?

JKangaroo

Reaction score
>implying we had a cop to begin with
Of course we have a cop!
I mean, what kind of Blocktopia Mafia game would this be if the town didn't off the cop at some point during the game?!
The game wouldn't be the same if there wasn't one! It's practically tradition after all!

And let me get this straight, I think Notty said he wasn't in an "Inn" with Noah based on this quote:
No, as in no wasn't in the inn thingy.
Where the bolded I'm guessing was just part of Noah's name cut off?
And I thought you weren't going to tell us about you're "inn" Notty x).

And I don't see where 77 claims anti-templar?
I'm so confused by the current accusations. x)

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Geeeenerally speaking, if you suspect someone of being a protown role, you don't call that out, unless they are about to die... or at least I thought that's how it worked. (Templar especially are good ones to keep hidden till endgame for extra confirmed townies \o/)

Also, I dunno what shows 77 being anti-templar, but ok Notty... Tempted to blame it on your usually confusing playstyle but that seems a bit of a stretch. Wouldn't want to off you yet, but it does seem like a weird and out-of-the-blue conclusion to jump to...

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Where the bolded I'm guessing was just part of Noah's name cut off?
And I thought you weren't going to tell us about you're "inn" Notty x).
Well your guess got closer than the other people. I thought it was being pretty clear, but I guess I'll elaborate.

77 said: "Notty can you tell us if Naoh was in your inn or no?".
So I said No, naoh isnt in "my" inn.

notty if you are town either be clear on the details&hardclaim or retract your bluff

why would you want to hide confirmed townies
I am clear as far as I know ive said 0 confusing things. What isn't clear to you? I'm in an inn and naoh wasnt in it, whats so confusing about that?

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well your guess got closer than the other people. I thought it was being pretty clear, but I guess I'll elaborate.

77 said: "Notty can you tell us if Naoh was in your inn or no?".
So I said No, naoh isnt in "my" inn.

I am clear as far as I know ive said 0 confusing things. What isn't clear to you? I'm in an inn and naoh wasnt in it, whats so confusing about that?
do you have the same role as others in your group.
are you third party.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Like Sam said, sometimes it's better to not bring attention to certain protown roles?

For the majority of the past few big games (like the ones led by GmK or Priz in this case), almost no player is "Vanilla" and almost always has some kind of power attached to them.
If Notty is a templar, and is indeed telling the truth, keeping the people in the Inn secret keeps them from being targeted by any anti-town or third-parties who may want to kill them because they are in opposition.

Notty keeping people a secret as apart of the Inn's decision (again, notty's claiming it was a group decision) and that's perfectly fine if it's for keeping townies safe.
The only thing wrong at the moment is confusion about certain statements that are unclear.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
do you have the same role as others in your group.
are you third party.
1) No? I mean how am I supposted to know, its an inn it's just a chat.
2) No.

Also to specify incase this is what people were confused about, no "my" inn isn't the templars inn, I am not the spokesperson for the Templars. I'm not trying to come across as confusing =S.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
A bit late but a small conclusion I made

Naoh (Yefim Perezhogin the Templar) has died.
Theory: Naoh pushed for a D0 nolynch, assuming he would go for a passive aproach this time or play it safe (hard to tell as he said he didnt want any innocent to die). Continueing on his role as templar, small change they knew he was a templar so this wouldnt affect their choice.
Overall: them getting rid of a "weak link"

Enderfive (Vladimir Sungatulin the Tracker) has died.
Theory: ender was an experienced player and active stimulating a D0 lynch so IMO the mob wanted to get rid of him to cause "panic" among the townies, the effect could be doubled since he was a tracker.

Vatumok (Ivan Swarovski the Clockmaker) (3rd party killer with clock-based win mechanic) has died.
This is quiet obvious as jolteon explained with the hour scheme he most likely died because of this.

Conclusion (as said before me, 2 killing roles, 1 third party death) first getting rid of one experienced agressive player and one moderate passive player to cause panic/chaos and raise suspicion of eachother.

Now have another vodka! Ypa comrades!

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1) No? I mean how am I supposted to know, its an inn it's just a chat.
2) No.

Also to specify incase this is what people were confused about, no "my" inn isn't the templars inn, I am not the spokesperson for the Templars. I'm not trying to come across as confusing =S.
Yes. [damn i said I wouldn't give more information but I kinda am. Ohwell]
so the "inn" [read: night chat] is fundamental to your role, there are other people in your chat, you have different roles, and you are not the templar

conclusion: notty is literally softclaiming mafia

seriously though retract your bluff or at least explain the templar comment tacked to your vote

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
To keep them from being picked off by anti-town. As confirmed townie, they become very useful in deducing who is/isn't anti-town later on in the game, and revealing confirmed town gives the anti-town a specific target. The confirmed townies should reveal themselves only if they were getting close to being lynched/killed.