Русская мафия! [Complete]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
so the "inn" [read: night chat] is fundamental to your role, there are other people in your chat, you have different roles, and you are not the templar

conclusion: notty is literally softclaiming mafia

seriously though retract your bluff or at least explain the templar comment tacked to your vote
I didn't read it like that. xD

Notty claimed to be a Templar. If we go by vanilla templar mechanics (I finally went and searched it up since no one answered my question previously ;A;) Notty would be in a chat with fellow templars.
Notty also claimed to be in an "Inn" with other people whom they don't know each others roles.
In conclusion, Notty probably is in 2 chatrooms.(???)

At least that's what I got out of it.
Whether we/I believe in Notty's claim of course is up to the individual.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't read it like that. xD

Notty claimed to be a Templar. If we go by vanilla templar mechanics (I finally went and searched it up since no one answered my question previously ;A;) Notty would be in a chat with fellow templars.
Notty also claimed to be in an "Inn" with other people whom they don't know each others roles.
In conclusion, Notty probably is in 2 chatrooms.(???)

At least that's what I got out of it.
Whether we/I believe in Notty's claim of course is up to the individual.
B-but he said he wasn't a templar.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
so the "inn" [read: night chat] is fundamental to your role, there are other people in your chat, you have different roles, and you are not the templar

conclusion: notty is literally softclaiming mafia

seriously though retract your bluff or at least explain the templar comment tacked to your vote
Haha you caught me I was trying to see if I could claim mafia and get away with it!

But really, 77 implied that the chatroom the templars have is an inn. Or atleast he refers to it as an inn. Post #149 if you want to look it up. Then he says he's not in an inn. Meaning he's implying he is a non-templar.

hey notty does your clearly fake role have anything to with templars whatsoever
How can it if it's "clearly-fake"????? If you don't believe me for whatever reason you might have to believe that someone would fake-claim to be in an inn, then stop asking questions about it? You're asking me questions and when you don't like/understand the answer you're saying I'm lying lol. But to answer it, no. I had no idea templars were even a thing untill the day started.
Enderfive (Vladimir Sungatulin the Tracker) has died.
Theory: ender was an experienced player and active stimulating a D0 lynch so IMO the mob wanted to get rid of him to cause "panic" among the townies, the effect could be doubled since he was a tracker.
If they wanted to cause panic they're doing it all wrong! What they should do is claim to be in an inn, it appears to cause mass-panic. I mean who would of thought this would cause that much trouble/confusion.

Oog summed up everything I said/meant pretty clearly.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
To keep them from being picked off by anti-town. As confirmed townie, they become very useful in deducing who is/isn't anti-town later on in the game, and revealing confirmed town gives the anti-town a specific target. The confirmed townies should reveal themselves only if they were getting close to being lynched/killed.
I look at it another way. If they do get picked off by anti-town, that means important power roles like Cop/whatever role/Doctor don't get killed. Which in return is good for the town.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Kinda summarizing it all:
- naoh was templar
- notty is in an inn
- naoh wasnt in notty's inn

Conclusion (again one)
- notty=/=templar
- 2 inns: notty's and templars
- more templars (obv)
- notty is spokesperson for her inn so she could be a barkeeper (basic vanilla mafia role would say barkeepers can cancel attacks/actions of other roles)
- fill in the rest

Back to the vodka!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You liked Caff's post though.
Because caff's post was calm and didnt seem to have a pitchfork pointed at me.

tbh im 200% sure you're bluffing but want to see how far you'll take this
I'm actually really curious what reasons you could have to think I would fake-claim this? What possible motives do you think I have?

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
this notty meme chat bores me
Ooglie101 what were you doing last night

Because caff's post was calm and didnt seem to have a pitchfork pointed at me.

I'm actually really curious what reasons you could have to think I would fake-claim this? What possible motives do you think I have?
to spark discussion/chaos as you have done in literally every maf game on this forum on which you were a player

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
No. What is an innkeeper anyways? I tried to google it but couldnt find it.
Innkeeper can be anything really since it's just a general term. Innkeeper was an actual role back in pirates v. cowboys since I was the innkeeper who also acted as a creepy girl passing out books and reading all the inn chats.

But who knows what the others think about an innkeeper. That's all I can think of. [emoji14]

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
waiting for notty's response before i hardclaim/self-inno

or i was but then i realized she rated my post as funny and that was the response
anyway i am kinda disappointed nobody actually put forth any evidence to contradict or support her claim

so i'm going to clear myself

was gonna do it right as day started but wanted to see how the notty thing played out so i could show her as lying

OH WAIT JUST REMEMBERED
are any of you nerds in an inn cause i am not
preemptively mentioned inns D0 to see if anyone picked up on that in case either I or my partner died
I am the only other Templar alive as of daystart

Templars are literally blues but have a chat at night. I did not know noah was my partner until night.

There are no other templars in the entire game. I am the last.