Русская мафия! [Complete]

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also we should lynch notty as I am pretty sure her role is bullshit, and on the off-chance she's telling the truth, her death role reveal will confirm the existence of this "inn" she claims to be inside.

Reason being she claimed the inn was essential to her role in an earlier post. She never reacted to my asking about inns D0. The only one to really look into my post was erik5456

erik5456

Reaction score
Hunter to be honest I asked the question simply because asking about inns seems like something either scum or someone who's in an inn would do (or both). As for what's happened, notty you seem to be acting very weird one way or another and do seem like scum to me. Also jolt you've seemed to be defending notty almost every step of the way which makes me suspect that either you're in that "inn" or you're both mafia scum. Also aqua I've seen you actually contribute 0 valuable info to this entire thread which is annoying when you're trying to make progress.
I ain't the most experience with questions but I feel like some are deserved since it's Day 1 and 3 kills happened.
Are you in an inn?
Who's your biggest FOS?
How do you think ender and Noah died?

I personally am not in an inn.
Personally I feel like nottys been suspicious while jolts been backing them up so I'm gonna go with jolt for now since people are obviously gonna already take notty into consideration.
And I'm guessing that one of the two was killed by mafia (gee shocker) to try and send panic (ya restating a point) to kinda just show in it's own way that if we don't take every opportunity to lynch someone then we will lose while the other may have been killed by a third party and I'm guessing clockwork sadly suicided because of effect (although this is a prizyms game whic always seem to be the weirdest from what I've seen XD). I feel like were gonna have to make some huge progress since we've already lost 2 teammates and there seems to be more then one killing role.
Also hunter do Templars have any sort of special ability? Or simply sharing an inn is special enough? I feel like there should've been more to your role or Noah's or even there's potentially a third person in that inn who may have been scum. Just my personal thoughts. I'm off to bed. Pls no 1 million messages while I sleep so I have to read through it all and come up with a good response from like 10 minute rushed reading (although the more progress we make the better so if it's valuable the type it)

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
erik5456 Templar is literally villager with a nightchat shared with other templars as I said before.
I haven't seen Jolt defending notty at all, in fact it's been the opposite from my perspective

Also I am near positive there are no inns as that would defeat the purpose of having templars in the first place, and no one so far has claimed to be in one. Everyone but notty has denied being in an inn.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm guessing clockwork sadly suicided because of effect
Guys, the clockmaker can't kill themselves on n1 from his effect, it'd take at least two nights to do so. (Assuming vanilla clockmaker that is, though I doubt prizyms'd be that cruel to make it so he can accidentally kill himself n1...) This leads me to believe there are still at least 2 roles/groups that can kill.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, since no other players are clear/claiming PR, assuming we have a protective role, it would be best to protect me so we have a confirmed inno in following days.

Given that trackers/watchers usually come in pairs, a living watcher should watch me tonight to catch anyone attempting to kill me.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Weird things always happen in closed setup mafia games. That's like a rule isn't it? so I've got this feeling that maybe hunter is onto something and vatumok killed noah. But I also feel like in order to keep a balanced setup in a game of this size there are either 2 or 3 killing roles. (this could completely depend on the towns power roles as well, however) Anyway, If there are only two killing roles it's possible the mafia targeted either vatumok or Ender and the other simply died in a horrible unexplained accident( like maybe they visited a granny) If that's the case I get the feeling the mafia killed vatumok and ender died as the result of a horrific accident. No idea why, just a gut feeling.

However, If there are three killing roles in the game there's no way of knowing who targeted whom. We can safely assume that vatumok didn't target himself, so he could've targeted ender, but I'm not sure why? that means the mafia could've targeted anyone.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Guys, the clockmaker can't kill themselves on n1 from his effect, it'd take at least two nights to do so. (Assuming vanilla clockmaker that is, though I doubt prizyms'd be that cruel to make it so he can accidentally kill himself n1...) This leads me to believe there are still at least 2 roles/groups that can kill.
I wasn't referring to the Clockmaker killing himself in my first post, I was saying he killed somebody then some unknown person killed him.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also we should lynch notty as I am pretty sure her role is bullshit, and on the off-chance she's telling the truth, her death role reveal will confirm the existence of this "inn" she claims to be inside.

Reason being she claimed the inn was essential to her role in an earlier post. She never reacted to my asking about inns D0. The only one to really look into my post was erik5456
Because I should reveal role info on day 0 kappa. Honestly did not expect you to push so hard against me.

Personally I feel like nottys been suspicious while jolts been backing them up so I'm gonna go with jolt for now since people are obviously gonna already take notty into consideration.
Eh jolt hasn't been backing me up, he and hunter have been anti-Notty.

Again I wasn't trying to be suspicious/chaotic/whatever, I simply wanted to claim that I was in an inn since people were wondering if they existed. Next time should I just keep my mouth shut and not tell people information? Seems like nonebody was happy with it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
waiting for notty's response before i hardclaim/self-inno

or i was but then i realized she rated my post as funny and that was the response
anyway i am kinda disappointed nobody actually put forth any evidence to contradict or support her claim

so i'm going to clear myself

was gonna do it right as day started but wanted to see how the notty thing played out so i could show her as lying
Well this seems believable, already thought you might be since it felt a bit obvious when you suddenly asked me if I claimed templar.

But then again, you claim to be in an inn so it must be false! -last 3 pages summed up. Yes I am salty about it.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I simply wanted to claim that I was in an inn since people were wondering if they existed
To be fair, the way you said no other inn members would claim to be in your inn isn't really helping your case. There is no evidence supporting your claim and lynching you has benefits that vastly outweigh the consequences.

Any questions about me or my role should tag me; I'll answer them when I get back tomorrow. Hoping to return to more information, more votes, or a combination of both.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh look I totally forgot it was day and nyer.

I believe Hunter. He's aggressive, abrasive and rash....but town. As usual, really.
As for notty....I have no idea. Seems like a reasonable target, but I feel like a lynch on notty is just as likely to end badly for us than it is to end well.

As for other people....
Mastersten strikes me as pro town. The "and back to vodka" line at the end of all of his posts could be just fun flavor text...or it could be a requirement of his role.
Aqua is meme. I am not fond of memes.
JK and Duffie (grouping them because I literally am unable to mentally separate them) seem town, but could go either way.

Everyone else thus far is neutral.
I will say though that I don't like when people are quiet. There is some leniency there because it's day one and all that jazz but nyeh...lurkers give me a bad vibe.

Also hey there. I'm in this game now.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Unless new information shows up, this day is likely to end in a notty lynch.
100%. Except if it doesnt which I hope.

There is no evidence supporting your claim and lynching you has benefits that vastly outweigh the consequences.
Like what? The only benefit would be to verify my story. 'Lot of good that does us when im already dead.

As for notty....I have no idea. Seems like a reasonable target, but I feel like a lynch on notty is just as likely to end badly for us than it is to end well.

Also hey there. I'm in this game now.[/QUOTE]
Tim gets me. And hi!