Русская мафия! [Complete]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
so notty's saying there's only 1 other player in her "inn"

sounds like a templar variant to me. have you claimed to each other in your night chat
No we havent claimed our roles inn the chat.

I'd like to hear if anyone else has a topic to talk about. I mean for example if I never spoke anything about the inn what would we be talking about right now?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Watermelon1388 are you notty's "inn" partner

Nottykitten probably my templar claim.
why are you hiding who's in your night chat? what does your night chat have to do with your role?

So far, everything you've said has literally been templar mechanics, down to there being one-other-person in your night chat.
What makes it different?
The fact that my role isn't Templar.

And there is a reason for hiding the person/what the inn has to do with my role, just can't tell it at the current time. (no that is not a clockmaker pun). I can say on later days if I ever make it to that.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[xtable=border:1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}
Player{/td}

{td=top}
Claims to have Night Chat{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=top}
Noah{/td}

{td=top}
Templar{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=top}
Hunter{/td}

{td=top}
Templar{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=top}
CaffeinatedKitty{/td}

{td=top}
No{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=top}
Samlen{/td}

{td=top}
No{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=top}
Nottykitten{/td}

{td=top}
Yes{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=top}
Ooglie101{/td}

{td=top}
No{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=top}
77thShad{/td}

{td=top}
No{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=top}
Erik5456{/td}

{td=top}
No{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

All night chat claims are here, listed above.

I theorize notty is spewing grade-A bullshit or is actually a third party role with the goal of protecting the other night chatter for a certain length of time.
The night chat partner is of unknown alignment, assuming one exists.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Inn, night chat practically same thing.
And there is a reason for hiding the person/what the inn has to do with my role, just can't tell it at the current time. (no that is not a clockmaker pun). I can say on later days if I ever make it to that.
@notty if your inn partner gets lynched, how would you react
Mass-panic.
Could you perhaps be a lover-type role? Only one other person in your chat, fiercely defending that person's identity for now, saying you'd panic if they were lynched...

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Why? You claimed not to know the partner's alignment/role. If the inn was part of their role as well, it'd back up your story and confirm some of your claim.
I initially didn't want to say this, so I kind of evaded the answer the first time you asked wether I knew their role, but since I feel like I'll be a likely lynch target I guess I got no other choice. I do know their role. We're part of a 2-part role as you could call it. I know they're the same alignment as me it says so in my role description. Unless Priz has some shenannanigans going on and my partner is a traitor. We're both Town. The inn is our ways of us to communicate.

My partner is the one with the night ability, I'm just there for moral support. We can talk during the night about who we want to use it on, but ultimately my partner decides. Basically I'm an advisor and nothing more(not actual rolename just an accurate description). If I die my partner will just go on using the ability alone. If my partner dies I will just be a vanilla with a chat that only has me in it, won't be able to use the ability as I don't have it in the first place. So as far as the 2-part role goes I'm basically the useless part. Which is why I'm not revealing the identity of my partner, since they are the usefull one.

What the ability is I will not say, I can say though that its not that usefull. We can be a bit annoying to the mafia if we choose right, but that's it. We can't kill, we were not responsible for any of the deaths last night in case you were wondering. But what we can do I'll have to keep secret, I'm sure you can understand. It's one of those weird abilities that become mostly useless once the mafia knows what it is. Feel free to speculate on what it is, but I won't tell you it ;)

I hope this clears the confusion about everything I said, I felt like I had to do this partial roleclaim because even though I'm mostly useless I'm still town and getting myself lynched isn't a great way to help the town =3

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I initially didn't want to say this, so I kind of evaded the answer the first time you asked wether I knew their role, but since I feel like I'll be a likely lynch target I guess I got no other choice. I do know their role. We're part of a 2-part role as you could call it. I know they're the same alignment as me it says so in my role description. Unless Priz has some shenannanigans going on and my partner is a traitor. We're both Town. The inn is our ways of us to communicate.

My partner is the one with the night ability, I'm just there for moral support. We can talk during the night about who we want to use it on, but ultimately my partner decides. Basically I'm an advisor and nothing more(not actual rolename just an accurate description). If I die my partner will just go on using the ability alone. If my partner dies I will just be a vanilla with a chat that only has me in it, won't be able to use the ability as I don't have it in the first place. So as far as the 2-part role goes I'm basically the useless part. Which is why I'm not revealing the identity of my partner, since they are the usefull one.

What the ability is I will not say, I can say though that its not that usefull. We can be a bit annoying to the mafia if we choose right, but that's it. We can't kill, we were not responsible for any of the deaths last night in case you were wondering. But what we can do I'll have to keep secret, I'm sure you can understand. It's one of those weird abilities that become mostly useless once the mafia knows what it is. Feel free to speculate on what it is, but I won't tell you it ;)

I hope this clears the confusion about everything I said, I felt like I had to do this partial roleclaim because even though I'm mostly useless I'm still town and getting myself lynched isn't a great way to help the town =3
i knew it
there's a town mime in this game
god dammit

please let this be a lie

Duffie

Reaction score
I apologize for my lack of responses, for I really have no idea what to input in this conversation... Except that I absolutely do not have a night chat.

... And maybe the fact that I dislike time, because seriously, I never seem to notice it. I sincerely apologize for that, for I get lost quite easily in my moments of gaming, way too much. xD

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Had to google it(OR DID I HAVE TO? MWHAHAHA EVIL-CLOWNS LIE) to find out what a town-mime was. We're not that(OR ARE WE), but it definately looks like fun.
We had mimes/busses in past games. You were there. Mimes/busses end up being detrimental to the town- that's what got me killed in TBD.
I believe the mime was in the masquerade game and caused too much confusion.

In any case, notty's contradicted her past statements in an attempt to dodge a lynch, which is quite weird considering there's only one vote on her.

She should be lynched to remove a potential threat to town/reveal information on a possible mafia faction. She claims not to have any powers, so there's no harm in using a ML on someone this scummy.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We had mimes/busses in past games. You were there. Mimes/busses end up being detrimental to the town- that's what got me killed in TBD.
I believe the mime was in the masquerade game and caused too much confusion.

In any case, notty's contradicted her past statements in an attempt to dodge a lynch, which is quite weird considering there's only one vote on her.

She should be lynched to remove a potential threat to town/reveal information on a possible mafia faction. She claims not to have any powers, so there's no harm in using a ML on someone this scummy.
Oh you mean that kind of mime, I thought you meant the one I found on epicmafia. And what statements have I contradicted? Please quote them i'd love to see ;)

Also you're claiming you don't believe me, but then say "well if we're wrong Notty claims to be useless so nothing wrong with lynching town!". Not a very good towny attlitude imn my opinion.